• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello from Cheshire

Hello!

Well, my introduction is a little on the late side - but hello! I am joining you guys from Crewe, Cheshire and I am on the Lipotrim system.

Looking at my profile I see that I want to loose 50 pounds in weight (that looks scarier than the 4 stones I was thinking ;-) ) But I seem to be getting their.

One thing I am not doing is weighing myself daily as I know my weight can go up and down a little each day with things like water etc. so I am just waiting for this evening for my end-of-week-one weigh-in.

What I have noticed in here is that everyone seems really friendly and helpful towards other members, this is the reason I joined this forum - I dont normally join and post, just read!

Anyhow. If there is anyone reading this who is not on any kind of weightloss system, but wants to loose weight I would just say give it a try and take everything one week at a time. If you dont try you will never know well you can get towards the look you want.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

emmaaa

welcome to the forum! you're right, everybody here is very friendly and supportive. it's a great place to be :) good luck with your weight loss x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 1
Introductions 5
Introductions 1
Cambridge Weight Plan 4
Introductions 1