Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hello from Cheshire

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Doozer, 8 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Doozer

Doozer New Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.91%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim
    Hello!

Well, my introduction is a little on the late side - but hello! I am joining you guys from Crewe, Cheshire and I am on the Lipotrim system.

Looking at my profile I see that I want to loose 50 pounds in weight (that looks scarier than the 4 stones I was thinking ;-) ) But I seem to be getting their.

One thing I am not doing is weighing myself daily as I know my weight can go up and down a little each day with things like water etc. so I am just waiting for this evening for my end-of-week-one weigh-in.

What I have noticed in here is that everyone seems really friendly and helpful towards other members, this is the reason I joined this forum - I dont normally join and post, just read!

Anyhow. If there is anyone reading this who is not on any kind of weightloss system, but wants to loose weight I would just say give it a try and take everything one week at a time. If you dont try you will never know well you can get towards the look you want.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Amykinns

Amykinns New Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.94%)
    Diet:
    Trying to eat healthy
    Hey

I'm from Cheshire.

Can i ask how you're losing the weight?

4. emmaaa

emmaaa Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.04%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    welcome to the forum! you're right, everybody here is very friendly and supportive. it's a great place to be :) good luck with your weight loss x

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with LT

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.