Hello from Cheshire

Doozer

Hello!

Well, my introduction is a little on the late side - but hello! I am joining you guys from Crewe, Cheshire and I am on the Lipotrim system.

Looking at my profile I see that I want to loose 50 pounds in weight (that looks scarier than the 4 stones I was thinking ;-) ) But I seem to be getting their.

One thing I am not doing is weighing myself daily as I know my weight can go up and down a little each day with things like water etc. so I am just waiting for this evening for my end-of-week-one weigh-in.

What I have noticed in here is that everyone seems really friendly and helpful towards other members, this is the reason I joined this forum - I dont normally join and post, just read!

Anyhow. If there is anyone reading this who is not on any kind of weightloss system, but wants to loose weight I would just say give it a try and take everything one week at a time. If you dont try you will never know well you can get towards the look you want.

welcome to the forum! you're right, everybody here is very friendly and supportive. it's a great place to be :) good luck with your weight loss x

Back