Hello from Spain!

Kate+Matt

Hey guys its my birthdaaay eeek i am now 20! matt is 22 tommoro! we are in spain, arrived yesterday and its bloody warm! just wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone but i only have 2 mins left on the pc then we are going for a wonder... we both got stung by jelly fish today! grr
just been told we cant go on the trip tommoro as its fully booked and we go home on friday *sad* argghh gotta go timer flashing hope you are all well and take care see you all soon xxxxxx

Happy birthday and have a really fun trip! :)

I love Spain. Can't wait until I go back next year.

Hola chica! Happy birthday! Hope you have a fabby time :)

get out of that internet cafe and get on that beach!!

hope you both have wonderful birthdays!! enjoyo!!

Lynne
x

Happy birthday to you both, hope you have a fantastic time in Spain x

Happy Birthday Kate & Matt! Feliz Cumpleaños!

[YOUTUBE]cZhFmnNKffA&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Love Mini xxx

happy birthday kate and matt! have a great holiday x x

Happy Birthday to you both!! Enjoy Spain and the glorious sunshine!!

:birthday:

Happy Birthdays Kate and Matt!

aww thanks guys :D we had a lovely time, i messed up saying home again friday, we came home today, just had 3 nights away which went soooo quick! had a great time should be back on cd either tommoro or friday (WI friday.....*cringe*) xxxx

hahaha @ your description of Matt's week 10 weigh in!

Welcome back, glad you had a good time. Good luck for the weigh in - back on the wagon :)

hahaha @ your description of Matt's week 10 weigh in!

hehe yeah well it wasnt fair! :p aaand i weighed myself yesterday and it said i had put on a WHOPPING 1stone exactly... :eek::eek::eek: but i dont know how as i didnt eat THAT much as i felt ill most of the time!! but what i did eat was bad.. bread etc but on the plus side 4lbs has already dropped off the scales so lets just hope the rest goes asap :) xxx

hehe yeah well it wasnt fair! :p aaand i weighed myself yesterday and it said i had put on a WHOPPING 1stone exactly... :eek::eek::eek: but i dont know how as i didnt eat THAT much as i felt ill most of the time!! but what i did eat was bad.. bread etc but on the plus side 4lbs has already dropped off the scales so lets just hope the rest goes asap :) xxx

Yikes! It'll soon drop off, like you say

Back