Hello girls im back!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by saraian24, 9 November 2008 Social URL.

1. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hiya girls im back now nd stressed and on day 1 of restart. Took 3 days off the diet while diving up to hospital and back to see and my husband and finally bought him home yesterday. Sadly it didnt turn out to be just your average 20 min hernia op it turned out to be 3 hours and pretty major so hes in a lot of pain and needs me to do alot for him.

Theres no way i could of done CD while he was in hospital but now hes home and in bed i feel todays the day to get back on again.
    I weighed myself this morning and havent gsined at all so im very pleased but was very sensible anyway with my eating anyway.

Just had my breakfast and having some water at the monent. I know todays going to be a struggle as my stress levels are through the roof with tommo ill and the kids driving me mad! thank god the eldest is back to school tomorrow.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. littlemissspendthrift

littlemissspendthrift impossible is nothing

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Xenical
    good luck with it hun.. im sure you will be fine

you will probably be so busy and stressed that you wont have time to think about food and you will have day 1 out the way before you know it!!

xxx

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Heya hun, good luck for today. at least hubby is home now xxx

5. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    glad hes ok you take care and well done for not giving up x

6. leeds123

leeds123 Silver Member

good luck! not had a good weekend myself so send some vibes my way too!!!

7. Big Bird

Big Bird Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    welcome back :0), glad things are starting to get back to normal.Glad hubby is home.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.