Hello, having a first week wobble....

Maxi

I started Lipotrim on Tuesday. I felt ok until last night, then I couldn't sleep, now I'm sitting here at 5am looking for inspiration. I really need to stick to this, I know it gets easier (I was on LT last year briefly) but right now I'm cold, want to eat, don't want any more water & generally feeling very sorry for myself! I don't remember having sleepless nights before. I'm really evil if I don't get enough sleep... :eek: OK, I feel a bit better even having just witten that.

Hope you have a better day today
Im up at 530am and an insomniac so LTs not the cause so can't help sorrrrryyyyyyyy :(
But i'm with you in spirit

debz x

Hello there

I get sleepless nights on LT. Have no idea why?????

Just hang on in there. Count down to your weigh in day and before you know it you'll have this first week under you belt and the great first week loss will re-motivate you for the following week.

Alex

hi

Hi Maxi

I was the exact same!!! I posted here a question about sleepnesses & LT.. u might find in history..

but the kind people here told me it is normal (some others went through it) for the first while.. it lasted for abuot 5 nights for me.. and now I am back to normal..

Keep on going.. its only a minor hurdle!!

SO DONT WORRY!! it will pass.........

Look forward to that Weigh In..

best of luck.........

I'm just restarting this week but was awake too at 4.30 this morning, wide awake till around 6.30am, cant remember it happening the first time round but maybe it did and I just dont remember.... hopefully it will pass :)

Thanks for all your replies. I never managed to get more sleep so I have been cold, tired, grumpy & very very close to wrapping myself around any food that I could find. :eek: Although I did find a cake when I was looking for sweeteners...:sigh: It's still in the cupboard though! I'm really having issues with drinking the water at the moment, so I thought I should try some herbal teas. I have just weighed myself in an attempt to stick on the straight & narrow(er). I seem to have lost just over 2kg in 4 days. Its not a lot compared to some, but good enough to focus my mind.​

Hi Maxi,

Keep strong and focused. Remember why you are doing this, repeat in your head. It does get so much easier, and the intial yuckiness turns into a distant memory. Make sure the water is in the fridge and really cold. I find it so much easier to drink that way. Try not to keep weighing yourself. Only weigh yourself weekly on the chemist official scales.

You'll be so surprised by your loss, and it will spur you on and make you so determined.

Looking forward to your weigh in!

Thanks Betsy, I don't intend to keep checking my weight, it was just really to make sure I had lost something! Mind you, if I hadn't it would have been a disaster as I was already feeling pretty low. Anyway, despite another broken nights sleep, I woke up this morning feeling much more determined.

It gets easier, stick to it.. :) Just remember, you don't wanna look back in 10 years time & think how unhappy & fed up you were because of your weight, you want to look back & think I was happy, confident & full of life :)

Thanks Betsy, I don't intend to keep checking my weight, it was just really to make sure I had lost something! Mind you, if I hadn't it would have been a disaster as I was already feeling pretty low. Anyway, despite another broken nights sleep, I woke up this morning feeling much more determined.

Wahey Maxi! Glad you woke up feeling more determined. That's the ticket. You can do this! Read this forum back to front. It's the most inspirational forum I've ever read. The losses some people have had are amazing. I couldn't have done this without the people in here.

Keep that determination on full blast!

Hey Maxi,

Hope you're feeling better now. Food can be such a huge part of our lives that the first week or two are really difficult. You're doing brilliantly. Keep up the good work

xx

Hey Maxi,

Hope you're feeling better now. Food can be such a huge part of our lives that the first week or two are really difficult.
xx

That's so true. My oh & I were talking about that, if I were a drug addict, a drinker or smoker & wanted to get off them I could avoid them or places where they were. Food is everywhere (even on the inside of my eyelids at the mo! :confused:) For some reason my family only ever seem to get together over food... :break_diet: It's really hard to cut yourself off from that, but that's what I have to do, especially for the first few weeks at least. I hope that I'll be feeling stronger after that. I'm going on holiday soon too. Wonder if I'll get busted for drug smuggling if I try to take LT with me?! :eek:

Back