Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hello Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Morgenmuffel, 11 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Morgenmuffel

Morgenmuffel Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st4.5lb(22.51%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting & Clean Eating
    Hi there, another newbie to the site. I have recently moved to Germany and my boyfriend and I joined WeightWatchers here. We had our second meeting last night and I managed to lose 3.9 kilos (which is about 8.5 lbs in old money)!!

My German is still not very good though, although I do understand a lot more than I can say, especially when it is in context like the meetings, but I know I am going to need extra support from people who can understand me lol and I can hopefully offer others encouragement too.

Love, Morgenmuffel x

PS - My username is a lovely German word which means a person who is grumpy just after getting up :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. FatmanSlimming

FatmanSlimming Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.76%)
    Diet:
    trying to eat healthy
    Willkommen und viel Gl├╝ck brummige

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Well done on your loss.

Irene xx

5. Morgenmuffel

Morgenmuffel Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st4.5lb(22.51%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting & Clean Eating
    Thank you both :) Some times I think it' best not to talk to me before noon :p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.