Hello! I have 100lbs to lose!

Thank you for your help ladies! I honestly am feeling a bit lost but I hope it will click soon!

Struggling working out what to eat as I don't always have a lot of time to cook. I work 3 days a week in an office, my hubby is in the navy and is away at the mo. I have a lovely 2 year old daughter but she's a handful (she has mild cerebral palsy) and is always at my side! I'm finding bread a no-no at the moment as it is giving me a bad tum.

Do any of you have suggestions for breakfast and lunch? As I'm part time I can eat at my desk but only a sandwich! No hot food. I have some left over slim fast shakes so thought I might just use them up but they aren't sustainable in the long term! X

I like cold quiche - or make my own mushroom and egg muffins...3 eggs, beaten with a bit of water, put steamed, sliced mushrooms in a silicone muffin case, pour eggy mixture over (you can add herbs and cheese, etc - or use bacon or ham instead of mushrooms) and bake for 10-15 mins.

Yummy eaten cold for brekkie :)

They sound yum :)

If you have a little bit of extra cash, places like Sainsburys and morrisons usually have a cold salad bar - or there's small salad tubs too? :) You could also make your own :)

Thank you for your responses!! I've been ignoring my weight for the last week but made a deal with hubby yesterday that I'm coming off of birth control soon and I have agreed to diet until I fall pregnant with our second. Slim fast has worked well for me before so that's what I'm doing now. It's good for me as I don't have to think about food and can just throw a bar in my bag for work.

I know that it's not great long term but it'll give me a boost and I can switch it up to calorie counting! Hoping to lose 2st by Christmas so day 1 is today! X

Ah thank you. Fell on month 1 with our daughter. Have a feeling I might not be so successful this time. Day 1 almost down. Just have to not be tempted by the evening munchies! X

Hey everyone!! Weekend went rather downhill! Oh dear! I definitely think I need to concentrate more and not delve into the desert box!

I have lost just short of 2lbs so it's not all bad. Doing ok today and have just finished a workout DVD. It's only 10mins a day. I couldn't do it all but there's room for improvement!

Hope you all are doing well xx

Any movement is better than no movement and your stamina will increase as you do it more often. Well done hun - and well done for your loss xx

Back