Hello im a newbie x x x

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Tracie Green, 10 October 2008.

1. Tracie Green

Tracie Green Well-Known Member

Hi everyone!

Ive just joined and hope to meet people on here to help me along my journey and also be of any help to anyone ellse if i can???

Im on slimming world but not goingt o classes as i have done it before and lost 2 and a half stone for my wedding, unfortunatley its all gone back on plus a couple of ponds!! im in week 3 now and have lost 7lb, so im doing ok but would love to hear bout other people who are doin the diet too.

So if amnyone fancies a chat im here:rolleyes:

Also how do u all have them scales on the bottom of your posts there cool!! x:cool:
  2. loobylou

loobylou Reached Target. woohoo

Hi Tracie, welcome onboard and well done on you're 7lbs weight loss, thats great in 3 weeks. Go to tutorial at the top and it helps you through. Good luck. xxx
  3. Tracie Green

ah thankyou!! nice to have a reply from someone, i was a member on the confetti weight loss forum and no-one replied to me ever!! : ( hopefully will have more luck on this one, u all seem much friendlier x
  4. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

:welcome: to the forum. I really recommend the recipe sticky at the top of the page. There are loads of ideas in there as variety is so important on this diet. Well done on the weightloss so far!
  5. victoria sponge

victoria sponge Well-Known Member

hi tracie,im new to this web site to...but like you said they all seem pretty chatty and very upbeat..stay in touch x
  6. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Hi Tracie, good luck with your weight loss and well done so far 7lbs is great. Yes i previously done another popular diet and the forum i felt was very kleeky (don't know if that is how you spell it) but nobdy hardly would reply to my posts, and they would all have their own little chats amongst themself.

This forum however is fantastic, i haven't been on it very long however everyone has been great and helped me out if i needed any information.
  7. mumof3girlygirls

mumof3girlygirls Well-Known Member

well done on the 7lb weight loss thats great in 3 weeks, i'm quite new to both minimins and slimming world and am finding it slightly addictive lol
  8. victoria sponge

victoria sponge Well-Known Member

yes i only registered last night and im addicted already:)
  9. trinakmh

trinakmh Well-Known Member

Hi Tracie, Welcome to the wonders of Minimins!
    Congrats on your 7lb loss x
  10. Big_emo

Big_emo Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome :) there is always loads going on on here, good luck with your weightloss
  11. rainbow

rainbow Well-Known Member

hello there and welcome onboard x
  12. Tracie Green

ah wow!!! replies!!! ah thanks everyone!!! loads more support on here!!! dont get much chance to go on the internet at weekends but i will be around in the week at lunch times. ill post some of my recipes on, im struggling a bit to find new dinners to have now, dont want to get in a routine meal plan! so any recipes your loving let me know too! ah thanks luvys!!! good luck this week!!! my weigh in is monday so ill let u all know how ive got on, let me know all your losses and gains too, be good to have support!! yay thanx x x x
  13. angelcake72

angelcake72 Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome - everyone really friendly here and very supportive - keep going!!! Vx
  14. nikci28

nikci28 Well-Known Member

Hi Welcome to the forum and good luck with your journey. well done on your 7lb loss already.