Hello I'm a newbie =)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by stacey80, 13 October 2009 Social URL.

1. stacey80

stacey80 New Member

Gastric Band
    Hey everyone
    I'm Stacey and i am having gastric band surgery with Dr Super on Oct 24th at Dolan Park. I am currently doing my pre op diet (day 3 of 13 so far) just to make sure!!! Just wana know really how people felt before and after surgery and also if anyone got chauffered to Dolan Park :p as thats how i will be getting there.
    Heres to a new start and massive congrats to all of you who have lost weight, keep it up :)

Stacey x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi Stacey,

Welcome to MiniMins! It is good to have you with us. I hope you will make yourself at home and if you need any help please ask.

I will copy this thread into WLS forum, so that others on the same journey as you can say hello as well.

Here is a link below to help you make your way around our forums.

This other link will show you how to set up a weight ticker, just remember it is the bb code you need for here.

Love Mini xxx
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. And good luck

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.