Hello... Im Bk

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by swizzelstickfairy, 13 October 2010 Social URL.

1. swizzelstickfairy

swizzelstickfairy Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(13.33%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Hi everyone :)

So after a couple of weeks struggeling with life in genral and being totaly off food and then binging... Ive found my way again and im think i can safely say im bk on track, coyldnt go to WI this week as i had to work :( but will go on Tuseday, Im feeling good about this agin and i still wanna have a totaly weight loss of 3 stone by xmass so going on my last WI i had 15.5LBs to lose :)

Any way... was woundering if any one knows of any good fancie low point recipes that are easy to do... my mum is coming on Friday and i wanna do summit impressive lol :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazza1980

kazza1980 Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.45%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    hi hun, im afraid im not great with the recipies but just wanted to wish you the best of luck. i have an xmas target too, 14lbs to go....................

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.