*Hello* I'm new and desperate!

lou-lou

Hi to everyone, my name is Louise I am really keen to get started. I have my first apt with a cdc on thursday. I'm nervous but really excited. I have about 7 stone to lose and would like it off as quickly as possible. I've been reading this site for ages deciding whether to try cambridge. I'd love to hear any words of wisdom or tips!
I'm going away in September and would love to be noticably slimmer by then, I know I won't be slim but even to drop a dress size would be great. I'm currently a dress size 24.
Hope to get to know you better over the coming months.xxx.

Hi Louise and welcome to minimins,

You sound so excited which is great and I wish you all the luck in the world.

I'm doing Lighter Life which is similar to CD and I had 8 stone to lose on May 1st. Now I have over 3 stone gone which I'm really pleased about.

In 2 months you'll certainly be down a size which will make you feel just great.

GOOD LUCK XX

Hello Louise - and WELCOME to Minimins :D

The weight'll fall off you in no time - typical losses on CD are 1 stone per month :eek: so you will definitely be noticeably slimmer by September !!!

Good luck - and keep us posted with your progress !

love

Debz xx

Hi Louise

First of all, welcome to Minimins!

I was a size 24 (sometimes even size 26 :() when I started CD in February 2006 and got to my target weight by December 2006. In that time I lost just over 8 stone - so it really CAN be done!

Good luck and keep us posted how you get on :)

Hi Louise:)
No words of wisdom really as i only started 2 weeks ago. It is hard at first, but stick with it and it does get easier :D

Good luck for thur!

Hi Louise

First of all, welcome to Minimins!

I was a size 24 (sometimes even size 26 :() when I started CD in February 2006 and got to my target weight by December 2006. In that time I lost just over 8 stone - so it really CAN be done!

Good luck and keep us posted how you get on :)

summerskye couldnt imagine you a size 24/26 any old old pics to inspire us ??

Hi louise and welcome hun

hi louise......thought I'd add another good luck to your list :D
I'm excited and scared both at the same time. Going by what our fellow slimmers say we should see a huge weight loss rather quickly and I'm hoping that that is enough to keep us motivated. I'm totally new to this site (couple of days) so I'm just trying to read a few threads to get the feel of it. I'll be thinking of you on Thursday. x good luck x

Hi Louise weloce to mini mins and welcome to your weight loss journey, A stone a month is quite acheavable so by september im sure there will be a noticable difference,

Its not easy but you have all the great guys and gals on here for when its not so easy.
Good luck on your journey

Me.

Hi lou lou.. by sept, u will see the differance, this is wk7 for me and ive already dropped 2 sizes. Goof luck.
Linda.

Im new too!!!!

Hi Louise

Im new too and starting back on Cambrige tommorrow. Ive never been on a forum like this before but it looked like a good way to get support. Good luck with the diet.

Love

Rachel :rolleyes:

Welcome Rachel,
Indeed it is a good place to come to - you're right there.....
Good luck tomorrow xx

Morning Louise and Rachel

Well done you two on picking the very bestest diet ever !!!

I have now lost 6 stone, although not easy the weight drops off so quick that you feel really really brilliant

Drink till you can drink no more, do not cheat or nibble a tiny bit of food as it makes you really really hungry, and trust your CDC she will save and change your life more than you would ever know

Louise by September you should be a size 18 so go for it

Good Luck and keep looking at the inspirational thread at the top of the page ~ its breathtaking the changes that some people have made

Luv Luv

Back