*Hello* I'm new and desperate!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lou-lou, 14 July 2007 Social URL.

1. lou-lou

lou-lou Full Member

Hi to everyone, my name is Louise I am really keen to get started. I have my first apt with a cdc on thursday. I'm nervous but really excited. I have about 7 stone to lose and would like it off as quickly as possible. I've been reading this site for ages deciding whether to try cambridge. I'd love to hear any words of wisdom or tips!
    I'm going away in September and would love to be noticably slimmer by then, I know I won't be slim but even to drop a dress size would be great. I'm currently a dress size 24.
    Hope to get to know you better over the coming months.xxx.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Welcome to Minimins Lou-lou :wavey:

4. lou-lou

lou-lou Full Member

Thank you DQ. I've been looking at the before and after pics, but really want to save them for my upcoming hungry days :D
    Are you doing cambridge? xxx

5. tishtosh

tishtosh Hopeful for the future

Diet:
    Atkins
    Hi Louise and welcome to minimins,

You sound so excited which is great and I wish you all the luck in the world.

I'm doing Lighter Life which is similar to CD and I had 8 stone to lose on May 1st. Now I have over 3 stone gone which I'm really pleased about.

In 2 months you'll certainly be down a size which will make you feel just great.

GOOD LUCK XX

6. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Hello Louise - and WELCOME to Minimins :D

The weight'll fall off you in no time - typical losses on CD are 1 stone per month :eek: so you will definitely be noticeably slimmer by September !!!

Good luck - and keep us posted with your progress !

love

Debz xx

7. Summerskye

Summerskye Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(34.6%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Hi Louise

First of all, welcome to Minimins!

I was a size 24 (sometimes even size 26 :() when I started CD in February 2006 and got to my target weight by December 2006. In that time I lost just over 8 stone - so it really CAN be done!

Good luck and keep us posted how you get on :)

8. ava

ava Silver Member

Hi Louise:)
    No words of wisdom really as i only started 2 weeks ago. It is hard at first, but stick with it and it does get easier :D

Good luck for thur!

9. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    29st0lb
    Diet:
    exante
    summerskye couldnt imagine you a size 24/26 any old old pics to inspire us ??

10. carebear1

carebear1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    23st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Celeb slim
    Hi louise and welcome hun

11. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

hi louise......thought I'd add another good luck to your list :D
    I'm excited and scared both at the same time. Going by what our fellow slimmers say we should see a huge weight loss rather quickly and I'm hoping that that is enough to keep us motivated. I'm totally new to this site (couple of days) so I'm just trying to read a few threads to get the feel of it. I'll be thinking of you on Thursday. x good luck x

12. Meneither

Meneither The Me Is Back.........

Start Weight:
    23st0lb
    Current Weight:
    22st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(2.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Louise weloce to mini mins and welcome to your weight loss journey, A stone a month is quite acheavable so by september im sure there will be a noticable difference,

Its not easy but you have all the great guys and gals on here for when its not so easy.
    Good luck on your journey

Me.

13. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    Hi lou lou.. by sept, u will see the differance, this is wk7 for me and ive already dropped 2 sizes. Goof luck.
    Linda.

14. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hi lou, just thought i'd add good luck with your weight loss journey, as the others have said you will see a diffrance, i have just started wk 4 of ss and have already lost 13lb

15. Rae33

Rae33 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Im new too!!!!

Hi Louise

Im new too and starting back on Cambrige tommorrow. Ive never been on a forum like this before but it looked like a good way to get support. Good luck with the diet.

Love

Rachel :rolleyes:

16. tishtosh

tishtosh Hopeful for the future

Diet:
    Atkins
    Welcome Rachel,
    Indeed it is a good place to come to - you're right there.....
    Good luck tomorrow xx

17. SHAZA

SHAZA Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Morning Louise and Rachel

Well done you two on picking the very bestest diet ever !!!

I have now lost 6 stone, although not easy the weight drops off so quick that you feel really really brilliant

Drink till you can drink no more, do not cheat or nibble a tiny bit of food as it makes you really really hungry, and trust your CDC she will save and change your life more than you would ever know

Louise by September you should be a size 18 so go for it

Good Luck and keep looking at the inspirational thread at the top of the page ~ its breathtaking the changes that some people have made

Luv Luv

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.