hello, I'm new to this

hi hoping to lose big.........welcome to the soon2b skinny minny group,lol! Well done on your first day, let us know how you're getting on...come on here for great support. Take one day at a time and once you get past day 4 you should be fine x

Morning all!..heres to a great day ahead!!!

chunkymunky-thats the attitude :) weigh day is what we are all doing this for and it's definitely the motivator for another week.

wanttolosebig, keep up with the water when you're hungry and try to do something to distract yourself from hunger.....remember these first few days you will feel hungry until you're in ketosis - hopefully that will be tomorrow or wed, so not long to go....I usually try not to have first shake until 11.30, then 3/3.30 then btw and 8pm (as late as poss so not hungry in bed) x

morning ladies, how are we today,nice to have you onboard hope2losebig, im same as you latebloomer 11 30 i have my first shake. im on hols sat for 12 days im taking my packs and going to do 810. i don,t expect to lose much but def not put on. im going to miss our group but i,ll be back. any one on weigh day today. xx

Hi Slim4life, well done for reaching day 7. It's great isn't it? You'll be feeling so good after your WI. My advice is don't set a figure in your head that you expect to lose because if you are anything like me... I used to beat myself up if it was less than I expected. But a loss is still a loss!

morning! About to have my first shake YUMMY gt a chocolate brick i think! whats everyone up 2 today? im off work till friday, on annual leave yay! but no money to do anything sad times lol!

Slim4life good luck for ur WI later hope u get a great loss! x

Hi all!!!

Hopingtolosebig - in same boat, payday next mon cant wait, lol! I've been off work awhile sick so on half pay now...have to be careful. Not uo to mch, just back from town, tired today :(

slim4life...gd luck for weigh in, be sure to let us know how you get on :)

Fay, we will miss u and your sparkles so much! Where are you going on your break?x

well done slim4life! thats AMAZING!!!!!! if i can manage half that i will be delighted!!!!

i tested my urine for ketones and its testing positive already..im only on day 2! i didnt think that was possible....

cant wait to feel the difference weight wise...especially around the midsection/breasts!!

totally luvvin this thread...i check in everytime im having a shake! :)

chunkymunky x

hi all,fab weight loss slim4life well done
congrats.gif
going to spain a little village called oria, my husband used to work there so we bought a house there 10yrs ago.have not been out much in last few years due to ill health and looking after mum with dementia so it will be nice to go out again.my husband is fluent in spainish, me rubbish.when we first went out my husband asked for chicken for tea,which is pollo in spanish,i went to the village butchers ,two old ladies all in black serving, i said goodmorning in spainish and then said dos polla porforvor the two ladies looked at me horrified one lady pointed down below and said no no no, i had asked for 2 penis's instead of chicken breast. chicken is pollo and penis is polla.my husband says im know as fay 2 penis in the village my spanish has not improved,i let my husband do it.have a good evening every one catch up tomorrow xxx

Weeellll. My weigh in was not as bad as expected. I've lost another 2lbs so I'm happy with that especially because it's 2 days early.

Hi everyone, hows things??

WI today - got to admit was really nervous going around CDC house - no idea why as have stuck to it 100% -just had major butterflies!

Well.......I lost 9 pounds!!!!! Very chuffed, but please don't take this the wrong way, a tiny bit disappointed as if I had lose just 3oz more I would have gone down a stone bracket. So thrilled but at the same time a tiny bit gutted I didn't go down to the 13 stone something. No worries, I'm aiming for 5 pounds next week to get me my first stone. Any tips on how to get 5 pounds this week?

Lou x

:wavey::wavey:oooh my gosh look at all these weight losses im read,! You should all be proud of yourself's ladies.!!

So here's to many more weight losses to you all.!!:wavey::wavey::clap:

my album is open for you to all view now.! lol x

Back