hello, I'm new to this

confession time....totally fell off the wagon tonight...ate some things i reeeeaaallllyyy shouldnt have...dont know why i did it i wasnt even hungry i just got the strange sensation to want to eat something...psychological warfare sucks!!! im a silly moo!

on a positive note i felt rotten afterwards and have vowed to get straight back on tomorrow morning!

hows everyone else this evening?

xxx

what happened to us all tonight, lol?! So weird we are all feeling like this? Dont wry chunkymunky, we will pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off and carry on x

hi latebloomer sorry forgot to add in my nhs funding refusal reasons, they said i didnt fit the criteria for my PCT, i was slightly heavier then and my bmi was in the overweight category, i tried to explain to the clinical psychologist assessing me that weight seems to make very little difference to the size of my breasts and that regardless of how thin i am they always tend to be very large for my frame, she didnt listen and i got a big fat knockback....grrr! im planning on losing another 7lbs then going back to my gp...by then my bmi will be 23.6 as opposed to 26.

after i had my little boy in 2006 i was 8st 3lb but still felt chunky...i would absolutely KILL to be that size now! us girls...never happy eh?

i cant wait to get back on SW...i LUV the variety! i had no idea there are so many naughty foods that can be healthy if cooked the correct way! ive developed a new love of cooking which can only benefit me and my family in the long run! slimming world rocks...weight loss is too slow tho....lol xxxxxxx

thats a shame about reduction, but dont give up, its def worth going back to try again in awhile.
I know what you mean about us girls never being happy - I felt big at 10st 7 and now I would give anything to be there again!
Oh we will get there, just need some patience xx

hi,is there a full moon or something,argued with husband sent kids to bed (and they are 28yrs and 23yrs) im giving dog dirty looks,i think she's scared im going to eat her ,could on slimming world red day lots of protien. oh well tomorrows another day wonder if the hamster would taste like chicken?think i better go to bed no one,s safe. oh well girls we'll get back on track tomorrow, nite all xxx
animal047.gif

Aww fay, its just been one of those days....my hubby away today (not back til tom nt) and I went mad at my 2 tonight too, so much so that my 6 year old was shouting back asking me what she did wrong!!! I feel awful now........we will motivate eachother tom and hopefully we will wake feeling better in the morning xxx

hi all!!! A new day (thank goodness) and feeling much better altho it took me ages to sleep last nt I was so hungry :(
Fay and chunkymunky - hope you're both feeling a bit better too, look forward to hearing from ya both xxx

hi latebloomer yes better day today sticking to it ,had a sneaky look on my scales dropped 2lb weigh day fri ,know its not a lot but after yesterday glad not to have put on.anyway how are you today latebloomer can see morning for you was better are you ok this afternoon. girls everyone doing ok and anybody weighing today.xx

Hi everyone, how are people?

Fay and chunkymonkey - hope today was a better day for you both and you got back on track

Latebloomer - good luck for your WI tomorrow, make sure you let us all know how it goes

This week has definitely felt like its gone a lot quicker than the first week which is a good thing! Stuck to SS but have wanted food, haven't needed it but have seen people eating things and it has crossed my mind that I wanted it, managed to resist though.

Lou x

Hi fay - so glad for you that today is better for you, at the end of the day nobody is perfect and it is very difficult to stick 100% to anything. So long as we stick to it 99% of the time i think we are doing great. So, take the bad tink off your profile and add some glitter :) ;)

Hi Lou.......we know the feeling! As you can see there were alot of us the same the last few days wanting food.......there must have been a full moon as fay said! Good you resisted tho.....when is your weigh in?xx

WI day is Monday at lunch time :)

Lou x

Thanks, good luck in your 1st WI tomorrow, I'm sure it'll be awesome!

Lou x

PS. Not sure if anyone has done this, but I discovered the other day if you add just a splash of water (a little bit) plus loads of ice to your shake and blend it you get an almost ice-cream consistancy (albeit a melting ice-cream) yummy!!

hi latebloomer all the very best for wi tomorrow and lou, i ll be in spain so lots of luck for your wi monday im sure you'll both be fantastic ps got rid of naughty tink xxx

Morning all.......just to report that I lost 10lbs!!!! over the moon :)
Thanks fay for your message and I'm delighted that you got your sparkles back ;)

Excellent first WI latebloomer, that is a massive amount of weight - well done you!! :)

Lou x

Back