hello, I'm new to this

Well done Latebloomer, that's fantastic! Bet you feel really great now. Keep going with it!! How's everyone else feeling? I'm totally shattered, I was nights last night and it's a killer 21 hour shift (we get a rest break providing it's not busy). I worked for 17 hours before I finally got to sit down. I feel like I've run a marathon. I dread to think how many miles I walked last night. I wish I could feel good about it, but I over ate, so I feel bad, but never mind.

I've managed to get a really nice skirt from Dorothy Perkins for Little E's christening. It's a size 16 but it's a bit big on me, size 14 just too tight to be comfortable. This is a good sign, I'm in between sizes. I also tried a top on, (size 16 on hanger) and was mortified when it wouldn't do all the way up. When I took it off and looked at the tag it was a 14 so I feel slightly better about that - what a relief. Even though I'm determined not to be ruled by numbers this time, dress sizes do still get me down sometimes.

Hope everyones weigh ins were good and congratulations to all those who've had losses. Well done!!

thanks guys......I am pretty happy :)
Surfhunny, lovely to hear from ya, was beginning to wry bout you xx

hi all ,logging off for my hol's, goodluck everyone ,i'll be back in about 12days take care all, keep up all the fab weight losses xxxx

hi all :wavey:

back again...unfortunately for me i didnt get back on the wagon after my blip

:booboo:

i have however, been sticking to SW red days as i find i lose the most weight on red days and will be recommencing CD next friday :sigh:

LATEBLOOMER - WELL DONE!!! :D - how fab are you??? 10lbs that is just phenomenal! how u feeling? u still coping alright with SS? ur weight loss is just amazing...im so proud lol x

Latebloomer very well done that is fantastic girl!!!

Does anybody on here have their weigh in day tomorrow (sat)

xxx

p.s Glad to be back - my computer has been playing up and I have missed all your nice posts this week!

Fay - Have a lovely holiday, will miss you and your sparkles for the next 2 weeks

Chunkymonkey - sorry to hear you've fallen off the wagon for a little, but well done for sticking to SW red days

Surfhunny - good to have you back. Congrats on buying the smaller sizes too!

Well I have just had the ultimate test - my nephews birthday party with sooooooo much gorgeous looking and smelling party buffet food. I LOVE buffet food, it was so hard to resist, kept thinking one little sausage won't matter, one cheese sandwich will be ok. But managed to stay strong and resist. Didn't need the food, just really wanted it. So kept telling myself it was all in my mind and reminded myself that I promised I'd stick to this 100% and get the weight off for the last time ever.

Phew, so glad to be back home now with no temptations.

Although next temptation is Sunday lunch - its my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary and the whole family is going out for lunch. Spoke to my CDC and I should (hopefully) stay in ketosis if I have a small amount of chicken and green veg. And if anyone asks why I'm not eating like I normally do am going to say feeling ill. I can't tell them the truth as people would be upset that I'm not properly celebrating. Its going to hard watching people eat pate (my favourite) and desert (big favourite!)

Hope everyone else is doing well
Lou x

well done sapphirelou its so difficult to resist temptation especially when people around you egg you on to eat so i think its a good idea to pretend you are ill ;) just one little white lie wont hurt anyone lol

ive got a birthday party tomorrow night...i'll have a few vodkas with diet coke but will remain as far away from the buffet as possible! :eek:

its my end of uni block night out on thurs aswell, hence the reason for starting on friday. After friday i have nothing planned for the next few weeks! planning to go to gym 3 times a week during the easter hols...NO CHOC EGGS ALLOWED IN MY HOUSE LOL! after easter hols i am back to placement and will be lucky if i have 5 mins to make my shake let alone indulge in any food haha

i totally LOVE this thread...cant believe how well everyone is doing! :cool: hopefully i will be on posting my huge losses over easter!

mwaaah
chunkymunky

Hi everyone. Sooooo pleased it's the weekend again. I must be getting old because it's taken me 2 days to get over my night shift. It was a particularly bad one though, and the other 2 girls I was on with both had the day off today lucky things. Never mind, the weekend is finally here. Next week is a nice short week for me, I only have to get through Monday and Tuesday then I'm off for a looooooong weekend. Wooo hoo!

Tomorrow I'm going to have a nice lie in and try and catch up on my sleep, I'm hopefully going shopping with my mum tomorrow afternoon while dad fixes my bath taps. Then Sunday is my god daughters christening. I had hoped to be at or very near my target by then but I'm a stone lighter so it's not all bad. Little E will be centre of attention all day, but clings to her Aunty Sal like a limpet when she's not with her mum, so by default I'm also going to be centre of attention too....hmmmm. Not sure how I feel about that one.

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend, keep strong (unlike me, I'll be having the day off at the post - christening knees up). After Sunday I'll be knuckling back down to shift this last bit of blubber before my birthday in May.

Hi all, I hope its ok to join your forum. I started today!!! I weighed in at 13 stone, the heaviest Ive been, really motivated and just hope I can do it! would love any tips! Ive been given a variety box to start with, so just had my first chocolate shake!

:welcome2: Jodie. This little group is fab, everyone is really supportive and we're all in the same boat. I'm sure you'll find being part of it as helpful as I do!!! Good luck with your diet. My tips for getting throught the first couple of days are just to drink plenty of water, and keep occupied to avoid thinking about food. Once you get into ketosis things get much easier!!:D

Hi Jodie welcome to our great forum!! I too started at 13stone which was also my heaviest in a long long time!! Had my 2nd WI today and lost 4 1/2 Ibs so very very pleased. :clap:

hi Jodie - welcome to the forum :)

Girls, I have slipped - after getting weighed I thought one meal wouldnt matter, then last nt and today :( I dont know what I was thinking!!! I am so cross with myself..........determined to do this and getting back on track tomorrow..sry I feel like I have let you all down :( :(

You haven't let anyone down! Tomorrow is a new day and a new start. Don't beat yourself up about it, it might feel bad now, but it is a little blip and if you get back on track as soon as possible you won't have done too much damage. It happens to the best of us hun xx

Good morning all, Im day 2!! What time does everyone have their first shake, wondering if its better to leave it until late morning??

Hi everyone, I've just got back in from the christening, I am now officially a godmother!! And I've had my last meal for a long while. Looking at the photo's has made me realise I've still got a way to go, even though people who haven't seen me since I lost all the weight told me I looked fab I'm not satisfied.

Tomorrow is the start of the diet big time, and I can't wait. I'm proud of what I've achieved so far almost 1 stone gone since I started, now I just need to get the last 1st 13lbs off. And there's nothing standing in my way now yay!

I usually have my first shake at 8am during the week when I'm at work because I don't always get the chance to have it later. I'd prefer to have it later on though, on a weekend I tend to leave it until lunch time to have my first one, then have my second at about 5ish and my last one about 8ish. It tends to work best for me.

Back