Hello, I'm new!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Immis, 15 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Immis

Immis Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi All,

Well I have just stumbled across Minimins when looking for Slimming World ideas so thought I should join!!

I have been doing SW now since after the birth of my son. I put on tons of weight whilst preg (far too much chocolate cake!!) so very keen to get it all back off and get to my Wedding weight! (I lost 3 stone on SW before my wedding!!)

At present I am 2lb off being my pre-preg weight so everything is going fab! My son is 2 in 2 weeks time so it has took its time but I have had breaks from SW in between when i had childcare problems and transport difficulties getting to and from class.
    But now there is no stopping me!!

I feel i am quite a bit of a SW guru so looking forward to helping everyone out if needed but also picking up ideas and tips along the way!!

Thanks everyone x x x :D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Looking forward to seeing you in the SW section

Irene xx
  4. Aimee

Aimee hiya!

Welcome to minimins, great support here. :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.