Attack Hello - I'm new.

Patsylfc

Hello - I'm Patsy. I'm on the third day of Attack and so far have lost 4lbs which is great but I'm missing chocolate so badly. I joined the site to help me stay motivated. Anyone have any words of advice?

Hi ya,

I'm new too :) I am on day 10 so will be moving onto protein and Veg tomorrow. I have lost 10lb so far and feel very motivated.
Good luck Patsy

Kay.

I'm also new and moving on to protein and veg tomorrow! Never thought I'd look forward to veg so much! Kitchen looks like a bombs hit it cause I've just made a few pp and pv meals to tide me over for a few days! Good luck guys- I'm weighing tomorrow so hoping for a decent loss! Xx

New myself as well! Yesterday went pearshaped so started again today! Don't think I've lost anything yet! Hopefully it'll be a different story in a few days :)
Good luck Patsy x

Thanks guys - good luck to you all too, hope we can all motivate each other through this. I've managed to resist the kids treats tonight - so am pleased with myself.

Welcome to Dukan :) If you're craving something sweet, have you tried sugar free jelly? It certainly keeps my cravings in check!

Best of luck with your weight loss x

Hi, I am new as well, only started yesterday, I am going full out cold turkey on fat, alcohol,nicotine,sugars and anything else that is not listed..1 day was easy, bet you I am not thinking that in 3 days time!:)

I like to have some SF jelly or some 0% Greek yoghurt with sweetener in. Or I make a milky coffee/latte with skimmed milk and add sweetener. Feels like a treat then :) good luck. It's a great diet.

Hi everyone. I am a new member too. I am on the cruise phase and have 3lbs to go. I am hoping to reach my goal before i go skiing on 28th. Fingers crossed!

I find SF jelly and yoghurt useful and always satisfies my sweet tooth. I find microwave muffins with yoghurts are great!

Think of extracts and flavorings !!

That helps me with my cravings.

On cruise you will be able to have some low fat cocoa.... that helps :)

Back