Hello i'm new

Thank you all for being so very welcoming. I had my first weigh day today, I lost 8LB. I have had quite an easy week, however on day 6 I felt very fidgety and could have torn my hair out.Reading about everyones stories, ups and downs will keep me going I am sure.
You are all the best.
mary;);)

Well done you :D - glad you've sussed it - enjoy the chitter chatter and good luck with reaching your goals :cool:

Its always good to know you're not alone...cept when you're doing a wee cos thats too gross to share......welcome and good luck in getting past day 3 :welcome:

with love Julie
LOL Julie loving the wee bit hehe

Thank you all for being so very welcoming. I had my first weigh day today, I lost 8LB. I have had quite an easy week, however on day 6 I felt very fidgety and could have torn my hair out.Reading about everyones stories, ups and downs will keep me going I am sure.
You are all the best.
mary;);)
Well done hun fab lost!!!! Over 1/2 stone wooohooo

Arn't first weigh in's great, had mine today too....really gives you a boost!
Well done! x

Great stuff OA - cant tell if you're a lady or gent, 10lbs is fab for the first week - i'm sure the Monday club will be happy for that loss :D:D

hey

You are all the best.
mary;);)

So great to hear that you got your first week over you - its such a buzz isnt it! Awesome result and you will find it easier every week... I just love LT!

great to have u onboard babe xox

Great stuff OA - cant tell if you're a lady or gent, 10lbs is fab for the first week - i'm sure the Monday club will be happy for that loss :D:D

Thanks, I really pleased with it!
I am a Lady - not been called that in a long time, lol!
My name is Amanda....i have tried putting my name in my signature but it's not letting me...grrrrrrrr x:mad:

Welcome Mary and well done on a great first week, 8lb is awesome.

x

Hi Mary, I'm new to all this forum stuff too, but the support you get from everyone is fab.

Back