Hello - in for the long haul

Hello. I used to be on minimins a few years ago as somewhereinsideisme and made a start with LL losing just over 3 stones. In 2009 I had an accident and basically regained it all as I sat on my bum feeling sorry for myself. Several forays into WW SW and other diets over the past three years but always short-lived and back to my plateau over around 275lbs.

I have hesitated to rejoin the site. But I know I need the support so here I am! Currently on Exante TS in a pre Xmas blitz and aiming to get to target of about 140lbs by my 50th birthday in March 2014.

You have the right attitude. Health is always long term:)

Thank you. I am full time carer for my Mum and I am finding my weight a problem - fatigue and simply getting into spaces to do stuff for her. So this time I must stick to it, to help her and so that I do not become ill myself.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You must do it for yourself , for your mum yes but most importantly you! You cannot help anyone else if you cannot help yourself. Its a hard lesson for us women to learn I think. Good luck Hon:gen126:

Yes, I know. :( It is a hard lesson. But I have realised over the years that it does have to be for me, regardless of what other people want or what I think will please them. And that I need to set my own goals and not be pushed into accepting second best - you'll never be slim, why don't you just try to get down to X st etc. I know it is a long journey, even on a VLCD, but while I have interim targets I will get down to a normal healthy weight for my height.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back