Hello is there anybody out there??????

hunca

Silver Member
Hello hope everyone is ok. It's all very quiet on the Exante board. I'm just up after my 1st nightshift of the week. Hopefully my Exante delivery should arrive tmrw so I thought that I would cut down on carbs etc today & tmrw ready to start on Thurs. I'm out most of the day on Wed then nightshift at night so it means that Thurs / Fri / Sat & Sun are reasonably quiet which I thought wld be better than rushing around. What do you think? Or are you better being busy 1st few days? I'm going to start doing a Tesco online shop for food for OH & kids that way I won't be tempted quite so much by food!! I've ordered ketostix aswell. Which day should I use them to check?

Hi Hunca

The Exante board is pretty quiet.

Starting your packs when you aren't rushing around is a good idea, as you might feel a bit groggy as you come of the carbs.

I would check for ketosis on day three. If you cut down carbs before you start, you should get into it pretty quick and might even find on day 2 that you are in ketosis.

Hi..........new here. Have been reading the posts though. Started Exante today. A work colleague is having amazing results with LL so has inspired me. Fortunately I'm on half days this week whilst children are off, so I'm hoping to get into the swing of things before going back full time.

Hi..........new here. Have been reading the posts though. Started Exante today. A work colleague is having amazing results with LL so has inspired me. Fortunately I'm on half days this week whilst children are off, so I'm hoping to get into the swing of things before going back full time.

Good luck, Natural Blue and Hunca! :D

Thanks mathswiz.
Let me know how your 1st day goes naturalblue. If I experience the headaches is more water the best answer. I read on another post, can't remember which one as I've read SO many, to aim to drink 500mls of water every 90mins between 8am and 8pm. Not really clued up on carbs so basically today & tmrw I've cut out rice, pasta, bread & potatoes. Is there anything else I should avoid in the lead up to starting Exante. I really hope they arrive in time to start Thursday.

Sarah P - I was looking at your before & after pics. & I want to say you are an inspiration to me, as are alot of people here. I am finally losing weight again & have shrunk quite a bit as well. I wanted to ask if its normal to have anxiety with a large amount of weight loss? I am so scared of gaining back the weight, I am having a hard time enjoying the success I have had so far. Is this odd?

Hey welcome NaturalBlue! Another exante dieter, great!!!! Hang around and we can all support each other.

Leslieann1, thanks for your comments. I have also had anxiety over it. But I have got great plans about eating a healthy balanced diet when I come off Exante and maintaining that way.

Thanks,Hunca, Sarah and Mathswiz. Well survived day 1, 100% Total Solution. Soup and shake lovely....the choc orange bar will ake some getting used to. I ordered the promo packs so will have to make do. Had ordered 2 weeks, so now I've actually started I'll order another 2 weeks. Fingers crossed for day 2

Well done naturalblue. Hopefully my packs will arrive today. How did you split up your day with the packs? I to will be doing Total Solution & I've printed off this little motivation note to pin on the fridge & cupboards for any wobble moments that may occur !!

'I see Exante Total as a choice
At any time I can go and eat what I want
Drink what I want
But I choose not to because I want to lose weight
And to be slim more than I want to eat or drink'

Hi Hunca.........day 2 over. I split the bar and have half for breakfast and the other half as a snack in the afternoon. Shake for lunch and soup for tea. Hope that helps.

Thanks naturalblue. My packs didn't arrive yesterday so I am hoping they come today. I'm just off nightshift & apart from a coffee at my break & 1 when I got home I haven't eaten since 5pm yesterday in the hope that I can start today - if they arrive!! How are you finding it? Any headaches or anything?

Hi Hunca...........no headaches yet. I am suprised as I am a caffeine fiend (coke zero by the bottle as well as coffee in work) ad I haven't had either in 3 days. Still feeling slightly hungry, I snacked on my bar throughout the day (cut it up into small chunks) and that helped. Especially as I share an office with some district nurses (I'm a school nurse) and they get given plenty of goodies which they are all happy to share....but so far I've been very good. Hope you get your packs today and can then make a start.

Packs have just arrived with a couple of little booklets so I'll be studying those tonight !! Will decide on either Total or Working after I have read them & tmrw am I will weigh myself. What day will be ur weigh in day. I see there is another thread on weigh ins for Exante so I'll c u over there some of the time. U sound like u r doing great.

Hi Hunca, I started on Tuesday but I prefer a Saturday weigh-in so I'm going to weigh this Sat and then every Sat there on until target....or I've eaten the OH and kids LOL

Back