Hello just found this forum :)

Raybird

Hi peeps
Just found this app on my iPhone :) I have been doing CWP for 5 weeks now do a mix of ss and ss+ blooming hard but good :) trying to loose 3.5 stone for my wedding in September :s at the mo have lost 21lbs really like these forums as great for motivation , how is everyone else finding it and what plans are u on??
Rach :)

Hey! I start tomorrow on ss, I've about 5st to lose I think! But trying not to think about weight & how long could take and focusing on little milestones instead! :0)

That's fab to have already have lost 21lbs!! Xx

That's the right way too think :) I got down at the beginning alot so now I just concentrate on week to week which plan will you be doing? Let me no how u get on Tomoz :)

Sorry just re read and u said ss silly me think I'm tired lol I do ss and ss+ doing a week of just ss this week , drink lots of water stops u from feeling so hungry xx

Cool! I'm primed & ready for action! I'm going to water by the bucket load!

Can you have fruit teas? I forgot to ask my consultant!

Hi both, wishing you the very best of luck. This forum IS fab, it's really helped me - on week 7ish of ss/+ and although I'm having my moments have brought my head around a bit more today... I've lost around half of what I want to already and it's been pretty painless other than missing my lager in the sun and having the odd wobbly moment!! Keep us/me updated with your progress :D :D
Sauce xx

Gem -no - no fruit teas or flower teas, leaf teas only. Not even with a hint of fruit or flowers - with the exception of Earl Grey.

Hi sauce I no what u mean about the missing drink yesterday was so hard really fancied aglass of wine in the garden I just got to keep think wedding dress lol, last week I did ss+ this week going to do ss I mix them does anyone else? Xx

Hi sauce I no what u mean about the missing drink yesterday was so hard really fancied aglass of wine in the garden I just got to keep think wedding dress lol, last week I did ss+ this week going to do ss I mix them does anyone else? Xx

A lot of people mix the 2 chick, and yes. Proper craving wine too :D:D x

Back