Hello ladies :)

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Without The Pounds' started by sarahG31, 18 April 2011 Social URL.

1. sarahG31

sarahG31 New Mum :)

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(12.45%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating whilst breast feeding
    It's been a while since I last posted on here, so thought I'd drop an update. Congratulations to all the current mums to be, hope the pregnancies are going well :)

Thomas is now 19 weeks old and is just amazing. We've had a lot of ups and downs, which we recently found out is due to him having a tongue-tie which makes breast feeding difficult (although we've got this far, but his weight gain is declining now). So just waiting to get that sorted and hopefully we'll be back on the right tracks. Less wind at night and a bit more sleep wouldn't go amiss too!

I'm still losing weight very slowly, although the summer should help with light meals, salads and hopefully avoiding cake! Plus plenty of walks out with Thomas in the carrier. It's certainly a workout for your legs!

I've attached a couple of recent pics :)

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Awww well done hun, he's a cutie.

I have the same issue with my tongue, my OH likes to laugh at how I can barely push my tongue out past my bottom lip lol.

Good luck with your weight loss x

4. sarahG31

sarahG31 New Mum :)

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(12.45%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating whilst breast feeding
    Thank you! This time next week he'll have had his op on his tongue so fingers crossed a lot of our probs go :)

5. bunnylovesalan

bunnylovesalan Proud Mama :)

Fingers crossed everything goes ok for you x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.