*hello my lovelies*

kissme

Gold Member
Hey everyone, I've been off plan for about a month, as I lost my 20 yr old cat in mid september, I caught her as she was a starving stray kitten. So it broke my heart when she passed, and also my own baby boy (pussa-pussa) has been very very poorly with cat flu! nearly lost him and he still isn't much better!

Iv'e been so busy keeping the house immaculate (cos of poorly pants) and with my mums cat plus I had a little bout of my deppression flaring up ( I thought I could go with out my meds) but I'm off to class on wednesday with my friend Kat and I'm sticking to it. I've got myself a little part time job for a few hours a week so thats making things a tad easier!!!!

Missed all you lovely ladies!!!!

kissme
xXx

Aw thats so sad.
What a horrible time you have been having.
Hopefully a bit of weight loss will help you in feeling better.
*hugs*

Aw thats so sad.
What a horrible time you have been having.
Hopefully a bit of weight loss will help you in feeling better.
*hugs*

Thanks hun! yeah you will notice I'm always having a rough time of it! lol

Congratz on your great loss hun! 12.5lb is fab!

Thank you!
I cant actually believe its happening.
It seems unreal.
Done WW and calorie counting and been miserable all the time on it.
SW, im loosing more and im always feeling happy and healthy.
SO good! =D

Thank you!
I cant actually believe its happening.
It seems unreal.
Done WW and calorie counting and been miserable all the time on it.
SW, im loosing more and im always feeling happy and healthy.
SO good! =D

It took me around 6 weeks to get used to it! I was constantly shocked everytime i hoped on the scales!

I tend to find I feel better fitter and healthier on it! no more sluggishly bloatedness!

Aww I feel for you, my cat I had from a tiny kitten passed about 3yrs ago so I know what your going through. Sw is fab though it's amazing for me that it actually works because I have tried everything under the sun and it is the only thing I can lose consistently on :)

Aww I feel for you, my cat I had from a tiny kitten passed about 3yrs ago so I know what your going through. Sw is fab though it's amazing for me that it actually works because I have tried everything under the sun and it is the only thing I can lose consistently on :)

Same here hun! I absolutley love SW! I bore people to death with recipes and low syn treats! but i don't care whether they're bored or not! haha

It the best and the only plan that works for me!

Hey sorry you have a had a rough time lately :( good luck on restarting your SW "diet" lol this is just my 2nd week on SW and loving it! See you around :) lol xxx

I know exactly what you mean... my mam and hubby do sw too so never short of people to have a chat with. Mind you though hubby does tend to just get on with it, but my mam is always at hand through phone calls and texts. I think it's so much easier when you have people to go through your journey with :)

I know exactly what you mean... my mam and hubby do sw too so never short of people to have a chat with. Mind you though hubby does tend to just get on with it, but my mam is always at hand through phone calls and texts. I think it's so much easier when you have people to go through your journey with :)

Oh i definatly agree! my support (kat) is another tenant in my house (b and b turned into flats) and we met and clicked straight away! neither of our OH are very supportive but me and her got each other! I love sharing my journey with other people!

Its sharing the ups and downs, trial and tribulations! Highs and lows! i thinks it provides an extra bond too!

welcome back to sw and whatever the result when you hop on the scales on Wednesday the numbers will only go down from that point:) i weigh in on a wednesday too so ill look out for your first fabby loss xx

welcome back to sw and whatever the result when you hop on the scales on Wednesday the numbers will only go down from that point:) i weigh in on a wednesday too so ill look out for your first fabby loss xx

Aww thank you! good luck too you too!

so sorry to hear of your troubles and about furbabies..................and that you've been rough too. GOOD LUCK for a great week and welcome back - although I am pretty new and don't know you from before, if that makes any sense whatsoever (;))

Hey there everyone! :)
I'm new to this minimins thing but it seems like a great forum to be able to share news and motivate one another, etc! Kissme - I'm very sorry to hear about your loss, I love cats so much, must be very hard for you! Chin up and good luck with getting back on track with slimming world! And well done everyone on your weight loss! It's such an amazing feeling to get some weight off.
I love slimming world and it's perfect for me because I have such an enormous appetite but I find it really hard to understand how it works and to feel motivated to carry on now my weight loss has slowed up!
Last weigh in and I had only lost 1 lb in 2 weeks (As I missed the previous week!) I was gutted because I exercised lots too. I think I may be eating too much of the free foods but I thought we were able to on this diet? This week I'm trying not to have any (or hardly any) syns and see how things go. It can just be so hard sometimes can't it?! I want results now, I guess and I just have to learn to be patient!
Any tips or advice I would be really grateful! :)
x Charlie x

Hey there everyone! :)
I'm new to this minimins thing but it seems like a great forum to be able to share news and motivate one another, etc! Kissme - I'm very sorry to hear about your loss, I love cats so much, must be very hard for you! Chin up and good luck with getting back on track with slimming world! And well done everyone on your weight loss! It's such an amazing feeling to get some weight off.
I love slimming world and it's perfect for me because I have such an enormous appetite but I find it really hard to understand how it works and to feel motivated to carry on now my weight loss has slowed up!
Last weigh in and I had only lost 1 lb in 2 weeks (As I missed the previous week!) I was gutted because I exercised lots too. I think I may be eating too much of the free foods but I thought we were able to on this diet? This week I'm trying not to have any (or hardly any) syns and see how things go. It can just be so hard sometimes can't it?! I want results now, I guess and I just have to learn to be patient!
Any tips or advice I would be really grateful! :)
x Charlie x

Hi charlie hun!

Welcome to minimins! watch out its addictive though!

I would say dont cut back on your syns it wont make a huge amount of difference!

I wouls say make sure your getting enough fruit and veg!

or sometimes this just happens to our bodies and we plateau! speak to your consultant (if you go to class) they have ways to help!

GL hun!

Back