• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello - new arrival from SW forum on MSE!

*angie*

loves food and cooking
S: 12st10.5lb C: 12st5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 26.3 Loss: 0st5.5lb(3.08%)
Thought I would drop by and say Hi !!

It is quite possible that I know some of you already of course, I am a regular poster on the SW forum on MSE - I am

angie loves veg :D

I have been following Slimming world for about a year, and have just got to target yippee :D, but now that I am maintaining seem to need more support than ever :eek:

just having a mooch around for the moment though - I am having [STRIKE]problems[/STRIKE] fun working out how to add avatar (I've read the tutorial, just don't seem to get the options it says I should), sig etc ... It will come :sigh:

Will meet more of you in good time

byeeeee xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

aloize

S: 17st6lb C: 14st2.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30.2 Loss: 3st3.5lb(18.65%)
Hi Angie,

Im new too and can't seem to get an avatar either (read the tutorial) guess ill figure it out eventually-managed the sig though.
Well done on getting to target. I found SW really easy to follow but didn't lose much weight (im a vege so always green days.) about a stone. doing Cambridge to lose last bit.

xxxx

aloize

S: 17st6lb C: 14st2.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30.2 Loss: 3st3.5lb(18.65%)
update- i just read other thread- says you need 20 posts for avatar privileges.

*angie*

loves food and cooking
Hi thanks for the welcome aloize - yes I found the bit about 20 posts too :D

*angie*

loves food and cooking
MSE - money saving expert - website about (funnily enough) moneysaving ... but has a great forum that covers pretty much everything. Deep inside you can find a 'health and beauty' forum, and inside that is the SW support thread.

Much simpler than here on minimins - it is only one thread and it jollys along with a great atmosphere and good support. This one here is much larger, and therfore more wide ranging (from what I can see so far)

Taz

Spam Hunter
S: 17st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st8lb(31.2%)
Ah I see! This forum is JUST about weight loss therefore goes into more depth. We have teams for monthly challenges, a sub forum for Syn value enquiries, and we keep diaries here too. It's a great forum and very friendly x

*angie*

loves food and cooking
I am finding it is very friendly, and probably much more suited for what I have been looking for. Thanks for the welcome Taz!!

Jim

Big Boy
S: 25st0lb C: 13st1lb G: 13st1lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 11st13lb(47.71%)
Hi Angie and welcome to minimins. :)