Hello, new girl on the block!

I'm not struggling with the diet, just the soups and porridge are nasty..I think I'm going to change them, I have my first weigh in tomorrow, realised I've proper lost track of my days, only started on tuesday, but keep thinking I'm on day 7..madness lol, weighed myself today I'm still down 8lbs...well happy with that in 6 days :)

Lani123 said:
I'm not struggling with the diet, just the soups and porridge are nasty..I think I'm going to change them, I have my first weigh in tomorrow, realised I've proper lost track of my days, only started on tuesday, but keep thinking I'm on day 7..madness lol, weighed myself today I'm still down 8lbs...well happy with that in 6 days :)

That's fab.. It would have taken you at least 3 weeks on slimming world or weight watchers to achieve that! Keep us posted on your result tomorrow.

I'd never have been able to stick to any other diet, if I'm given an inch I'll take a mile..that's what got me to this point in the first place, am really looking forward to each weigh in now.:)

Lani123 said:
I'd never have been able to stick to any other diet, if I'm given an inch I'll take a mile..that's what got me to this point in the first place, am really looking forward to each weigh in now.:)

I completely agree.. I've been on SW 3 times since Christmas and like you I took a mile, or two! This diet is extreme but theres no flexibility and it suits me 100%.. I have to say, I thought id hate it. With SW, I'd often only have lost 1lb during the week. It was soul destroying. The faster the better is better for me.

Me too, just want to get the weight off then concentrate on getting fit and take it one day at a time

Lani123 said:
Me too, just want to get the weight off then concentrate on getting fit and take it one day at a time

I'm nearly down a dress size! My trousers size 16 are falling down and baggy but size 14's from different shop are too tight still. I'm not complaining.. I must be a size 14 1/2 at mo!! Going in the right direction

yep, defo going in the right direction. I have noticed my work clothes are a little looser today :). The best thing I have noticed today is my skin, I suffer from acne which I take the pill for (have done since I was 11 as my acne was so bad) woke up this morning and when I was in the shower noticed how soft my arms felt....got out of the shower and looked in the mirror and my face is glowing, my skin is amaxing, must be all the water...I literally gasped in disbelief lol. Roll on weigh in tonight and to a slimmer better skined me :D

weird isn't it...they are like baby soft and my face is the same, i'm so chuffed, even today in work people were saying I look healthier, and also i'm feeling like I have a lot more energy and am not hungry at all, it's a good day...let's hope the official weigh in reflects that.

p.s. it's my totm too so my skin would normally be like break-out city...this is one happy bunny (minus a little headache anyway lol)

Lani123 said:
weird isn't it...they are like baby soft and my face is the same, i'm so chuffed, even today in work people were saying I look healthier, and also i'm feeling like I have a lot more energy and am not hungry at all, it's a good day...let's hope the official weigh in reflects that.

p.s. it's my totm too so my skin would normally be like break-out city...this is one happy bunny (minus a little headache anyway lol)

I've been exfoliating and using body cream like mad at the mo. Luckily I had loads for Christmas! Ive got it in my head it may help with stretch marks and saggy skin.Water is really good for you, I've known it for years but have just shrugged my shoulders and taken sips instead. Now my skin is lovely too. I should have done this years ago!!

ha ha, i know what you mean, i'm going to spend a fortune on bio oil, 11lbs lost this week, so happy :)

Thanks :), i'm v. happy about it, I haven't seen the boy'f since thursday as he's been in ireland so seeing him tomorrow and hoping he notices a difference :eek:

Hi all. I see my CDC tomorrow night. I am looking forward / nervous in my new journey. Ur stories and weight losses are amazing. Be great to chat to you all . Good luck and take care x x

Yeah defo, this forum has helped me through this week, no doubt about that...good luck meg x

Back