Hello, new here and looking to keep motivated!!

Kaalin

Hi folks! I'm an ex Lighterlife loser (around 6 stone)...long story short, my estranged hubby(yet best friend) sadly died just after I got to goal...started to gain, remarried and had twins 6 months ago. Naturally gain in pregnancy and have just short of 3 stone to lose...probably 2.5 if I'm realistic. Starting CD tomorrow and feeling motivated and VERY determined to do it again after seeing my old photos on here! Anyone got any positive vibes to really get me flying and encouragement in the time they took to lose a similar amount?!
Well done to you all xxx

We both have the same to lose and ive started in the last couple of days we should support each other xxx congratulations on your babies I have an 8 month old xxxx how are you getting on?

Hi im starting tomorrow, crazy this close to Christmas maybe but its not an excuse to be a pig as i usually am! 6 stone to lose. How is everyone finding it? xx

I am dreading Christmas parties and the food festivities. I hope my consultant allows me to have a proper meal on Christmas day at least. I've been a 100% since I started in Nov.
weight.png

Last edited:
Back