• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more



Hello - New LT User from London

#1
Hi everyone,

I heard about this from a friend who is a Doctor. So I did some research about the safety, then done the REAL research which was reading the stories from people like you. That was a real motivator - so thank you!

I am a PCOS "sufferer", diagonised 13 years ago (when I was 17) so my weight "issue" has been connected to that. I have gone up to a size 26 and 20stones, which was the most depressing, but it has now stablised to 14.5 - 15stone for the last 3 years. However, for the first time ever it is starting to get to me and I really need to get it sorted.

Today, I went to the chemist to get my Lipotrim. Luckily the chemist is 10mins walk from my house so I dont have a major excuse about availability

I have heard about the headaches which is my major concern as I dont want to be ill at work. So we agreed to start next Saturday morning so I can ruin my weekend with headaches!
 
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

mrs bee

doesn't like the rain!
#2
Hi and welcome to the board!
The headaches are annoying but they don't stop you from carrying on with life! I am a nanny to 2 x 2year olds and manged to cope, like you though I started at a weekend just incase!

LT is brilliant, you won't look back, I too have pcos and know how hard it can be to lose weight with this, LT seems to combat it though!

Good luck, you'll love it!
 

Angie44

Silver Member
#3
Welcome Alex the results make any hardships fade into insignificance :D Hey mrs bee I remember you starting look at your weight losses:)
 

MiniB

Here we go again!
#4
Welcome and good luck. I started on a Saturday too just in case of any headaches or bad side effects. I have had none! In fact I feel better on LT than I did before. Good luck for the start of your weight loss journey. If you have any questions just post them cos the people on here are amazing and have such experience on the plan and have so much help to offer. This site will really help you to keep going.
 
#5
Woooooow Mrs Bee check out your loss!! My maths is crap, can I ask what you were to start with and what you are now?

PCOS is the worse syndrome ever and I blame it for 90% of my flab, the other 10% I blame PIZZAA!!
 
#7
i had a few headaches but nothing major couple of pain killers sorted them out, the only time i get any now is because I am not drinking enough water.

Welcome to the forum, great bunch and lots of brilliant support to be had, dont worry too much about it you may not even have any.

Remember the first few days will be hard but it does get easier honestly.
 
#9
heya fellow londoner.. I would actually go a step better and start on a friday(or sat) ... the headaches for me came the first 3 mornings.. but then u hit ketosis and all is fine.. no more..


well done on starting.. hope it goes well and if you need any help/advice just ask.. :) only a couple of weeks started myself
 
#10
Dont worry about all the problems and possible side effects,you just might wish them on yourself. But in reallity they just might not happen as they haven't with me......Good Luck!
 
#13
heya fellow londoner.. I would actually go a step better and start on a friday(or sat) ... the headaches for me came the first 3 mornings.. but then u hit ketosis and all is fine.. no more..


well done on starting.. hope it goes well and if you need any help/advice just ask.. :) only a couple of weeks started myself
I am contemplating Friday, but will be at work.... Thanks for the support offer x
 
#15
feel free to look in my album
 
#17
Hey huni
Welcome aboard. I have PCOS too and its been a nightmare. Ive had it for a long long time but doctors only acknowledged that last year (you'll read that in the PCOS thread u did) Ive piled on a lot of weight ever since and it has made me so miserable. I really hope that LT can help me shift the weight which in turn will hopefully sort the PCOS.
Good luck to you xxx
 
#18
Hi and welcome to the forum, im only on my second week with LT and i most admit that i don't think i could have got through the first week without the love and support you get on this forum, everyone is here to help you if ever you need any advice on anything. I have pcos too. Good luck with your first week. xxxx
 
#19
Welcome and good luck.

x
 

blue eyes

Positive and focused!
#20
:welcome: and goodluck. You may not suffer with headaches I didnt just make sure you drink plenty of water.XX
 


Similar threads