hello...new to exante

All I can say to you is - IT WORKS!!! - you just have to give it as much as you can and you will get there.
Bren xx

just nibbled at son's sausage roll he had for dinner....don't know if i can do this...am sooooooooooooooooooooo craving fooooooood.ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

its not worth it!!!!! i would rather lose the weight than eat even my favorite food. you can do it! be strong!

thanks paula...am trying but feel really crap....will do this.

bath, read success stories, paint ur nails, read a good book xxx

Hey Jb,

I know I haven't even started my exante voyage yet but you can hang in there! Must be a nightmare having to prepare stuff for kids though, I only look after myself so am cleaning the cupboards of anything that could rock the boat.

I reckon the first few days will probably be the toughest as you are adjusting. I'm sure you'll be reading a post from me later on in the week that will also be frustrated, just got to overcome those hurdles.

Good luck! x

thanks paula & ella. am so tempted just to have one thing but i know myself that i wouldn't be able to stop at that and the binge monster would take over! it really helps to have your words of encouragement...will return the favour when you have started.

why dont you write down (here if you like) all the things wou are doing this for, things you want at the end or reasons to keep on track. x

god you've opened a can of worms there!
ok...will give it a go....

• want to open my wardrobe in the morning and be able to wear what i want, not just the few things that fit me.
  • want to look in the mirror again and think "yeah you look quite good".
  • want to be comfortable with myself and not hide away from friends and stay in because i am unhappy with my weight.
  • want to be able to go shopping for clothes and not go home miserable because nothing fits.
  • want to feel healthy again and not uncomfortable.
  • want to be able to sit down again without worrying about hiding my fat tummy.
  • want to feel attractive again for myself and my partner.
phew....could go on and on...ok have convinced self not to raid cupboard... (tonight!)

bet you wish you hadn't suggested that!!!!:beam:

Not at all.

If its helped you then thats what i wanted. Alot of your reasons reflect my own x

a good day...would say i was 99%...bring on tomorrow. night all.

feel ok this morning...wish i could stop standing on the scales though! another day to get through...am gonna dooooo this!

whats ur menu plan today JB ?

hi paula...same every day. shake for breakfast, bar for lunch and soup for dinner. variety is the spice of life!

is it bad? the veg and mushroom ones are awesome x

yeah the veg and mush ones are ok. don't like the thai chicken or tomato. feel tired today. this is the longest i've stuck to this kind of diet though. hard going.

whats the chicken like? ive got that to take to work tomorrow? and banana shake x

i had tomato tonight it wasnt too bad with pepper and chilli on it, not great to be honest but edible. Will try another flaver tomorrow xx

the 2 things i had (excluding the bar) smell nice, the choc powder for the shake smelled LOVELY but the taste wasnt strong (not bad at all, just very weak taste although I added some extra water) the tom soup powered smelled nice but the taste wasnt there, maybe thats how its going to be,
xxx

hope its all going well CC...

day 5 in the exante house for me.....had vanilla shake, was ok. prefer the shakes to the soups...bars are edible. am longing for the day when i actually feel a change in my shape. usually do it for about a week when its all water etc you lose and then give up before i see any change. lost a stone and a half with scottish slimmers and was size 10...felt fabulous. fell pregnant but didn't put on much weight. it was the stopping smoking that did it....now 3 stone overweight. am feeling more positive about this diet than any others have done recently..just want to fast forward to the bit where i start to fit into clothes which are redundant in my wardrobe. KEEP GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back