Hello! New to Exante!!

Day 5!! At work and everyone is eating bacon rolls for breakfast! I stayed strong tho and didn't eat anything!! Im getting better at the whole 'will-power' thing!!

Heres to day 5 being 100%!! I thought day 3/4 was suppose to be the worst days but i've felt fine. I can't be in kertosis yet tho because im still hungry. Bought some kertosis sticks tho so might try that out later and see.

Steph xxx

How did you manage resist the temptation in the office? Everyone is eating bacon, and you are not!? Wow! That was really good hun.

I dunno how i did it!! I really wanted to eat it but i just thought to myself that when the VLCD is over and im eating healthily; bacon cooked in the right way isnt bad for you! If you grill it and don't have the fat.

So i just thought in a months time when thier grose bacon has made them that little bit fatter that ill be skinny eating my low fat bacon!! Its wierd how much you realise people eat when you are just watching them!!

I giggle to myself cuase i think to myself "your getting fat" whilst im geting skinny!! Mean but it works!! :D!!

How are you getting on?!

Punk xxx

So day 8 now which means i got to weigh myself this morning!!

Drum roll....6 POUNDS!! YAY!!

Its made the week well worth it and a loss like that is gonna drive me for the next week! Results are already showing!:D!

Great start, well done! :)

Thank you! :D! Definatly have alot of motivation now!!

Day 9! Started off really hungry today but got up way to late so didn't have time for my soup before work!!

Taking my bar to work now and gonna have my soup when i get home around 10! Its such a pain to make the soups at work cause i can't take my wisk to make it less lumpy lol!!

I hope im not too hungry!! Can't wait to weigh in again! Seems ages away!! :(!!

Havn't checked in for a while!!
So on day 12 now!! Flying by when i look back but everyday is still MEGA slow!!

I can't wait to my new weigh in! I hope its as good as before :D!

I think (can't count very well!) I'm a Day 12-er too and feeling similar to you! The days are so long but I think I've only been at it for a few days! Mind you, I'm not working/studying at the moment.

Good luck with your weigh in. :D

Hey Punk well done on the great start :) glad it's going so well :)

So end of day 14! That can only mean one thing:

WEIGH IN TOMO!!

Kinda nervous about this one iv felt crummy all week and wanting to quit so this could be make or break time for the exante diet. I was only going to do 2 weeks originally but then decided on 4!!

If i lose alot tomo that will definatly help the willpower to stay 100%!! Wish me luck!

Weigh in!!

I lost 4lbs!! 2lbs less than last week!! I know it is suppose to slow down but will i lose less next week?

Anyone got experience of thier weight loss fluctuations??!

Punk xx

Punkcandykane said:
Weigh in!!

I lost 4lbs!! 2lbs less than last week!! I know it is suppose to slow down but will i lose less next week?

Anyone got experience of thier weight loss fluctuations??!

Punk xx

After the first week the average loss is 3.5 which adds up to 14lbs every 4 weeks

I've had a really bad day today! :(!

Hungry all day - hunger pains, dizzy the lot! Im still shown as being in kertosis so how come im hungry?! Anyone know why it could be?!

Punkcandykane said:
I've had a really bad day today! :(!

Hungry all day - hunger pains, dizzy the lot! Im still shown as being in kertosis so how come im hungry?! Anyone know why it could be?!

Totm? I always feel starving on totm

Im on the contraceptive injection so i don't really get a TOTM!!

Im just wondering if VLCD are bad for you now. Just wound myself up! Worried its gonna have an affect to me kidnys or something!!

Last two days have been alot better and despite feeling down and rubbish i have remained 100%! Well proud :D!!

At the end of day 17 now and i havn't given in once :D! YAY!!

Whats the longest people have gone!?

Still going strong....definatly gets easier....:D!

Back