Hello! New to Exante!!

3rd week loss of 3.5 pounds! Not bad! Just under a stone in total! :D!

So end of week 4!! Went to visit the bf's grandparents and they made me eat lol!! I ate well though and didnt have any sweets or sugar!!

Now its the end of the week and iv only lost 0.5lb which is better than i expected because i thought id put weight on :D!!

So starting week 5 as total solution again and hopefully the little bit of food i had has sped up my metabolism and ill lose lots this week :D!

I really hope this works for you. Its not cheating, its just another way of losing weight. I wish to god I'd done it when I was 22 lol!! I was about your starting weight in Jan this year. I lost about a stone on weightwatchers, then just stopped losing it. Several months later I gave up as it just wasn't working. Put a few pounds on again, so after we came back from our hols, I bit the bullet and started exante. I'm on week 6 now, and I'm so close to no longer being 'overweight' I can't believe it. I have never found it that difficult, even when faced with buffets and bbqs, because I think its a lot easier to abstein completely than just have a little bit of that, then a little bit more, and then all of a sudden you're stuffing your face and back to square one.
Theres no reason to stop during your 'away' week either. If you have to eat, try just sticking to low carb, high protein, and you won't cancel out any of the good work you've already done. xxx

Congratulations on your work so far! You're doing a great job!

Really good to post on here- it helps to clear your mind :)

Look forward to reading more about your Exante journey!

Thanks for the encouragement guys i know ill get there! The way im going ill be fighting fit in no time :D!

So almost a week back on total solution and its going well! Got another week then gonna go on simple solution to get me back into eating and eating well!!

Anyone done a simple solution? Is there a way to stay in kertosis on it??!

Weigh in tomorrow and i don't feel any thinner than i did last week! Is it really worth it if i only lose like two pounds a week i might as well just hit the gym every other day and do it that way!

We'll see what comes out i guess!!

I'm sure weighing in will surprise you! If you've stayed 100% all week it's easily going to be three/ four pounds! Good luck for tomorrow :)

Weigh in day! I lost 3 pounds which isnt too bad!! I hoped it would be more because i had a week of AAM before!! One more week of TS to go before i start working solution!!

So my last day of TS is tomorrow and then im on the Working solution for a couple of weeks!! Little bit nervous about eating but we will see what happens!!

Weigh in again on tuesday and a couple of days this week iv had a slice of ham or two but it hasnt kicked me out of kertosis which is good!!

Lets hope i lose a couple pounds a week on working solution!!

Punkcandykane said:
So my last day of TS is tomorrow and then im on the Working solution for a couple of weeks!! Little bit nervous about eating but we will see what happens!!

Weigh in again on tuesday and a couple of days this week iv had a slice of ham or two but it hasnt kicked me out of kertosis which is good!!

Lets hope i lose a couple pounds a week on working solution!!

Good luck on WS! Staying low carb will mean you stay in ketosis. Ham or any meat is fine. I always stay low carb when I'm out for a meal- can't wait to reach 11st as I'm going to switch to WS for the last 14lbs.

Good luck :)

Thank you!!

Just weighed in and only lost 2lbs this week! Think im finding out wat the plateau is!! I did have a large meal out last night, low carb and salad but it did fill me up alot! Got a bit over excited about eating!!

Gonna see how one or two weeks of WS goes and if it doesnt feel like its working (which after my results on TS probably won't) then i can always go back onto total solution!!

Good news tho! I am almost (out by 3lbs) half way to my target! YAY!!

Punkcandykane said:
Thank you!!

Just weighed in and only lost 2lbs this week! Think im finding out wat the plateau is!! I did have a large meal out last night, low carb and salad but it did fill me up alot! Got a bit over excited about eating!!

Gonna see how one or two weeks of WS goes and if it doesnt feel like its working (which after my results on TS probably won't) then i can always go back onto total solution!!

Good news tho! I am almost (out by 3lbs) half way to my target! YAY!!

2lbs a week would still mean over half a stone in a month! You could mix n match? Some days TS and some WS?

So weigh in i missed yesturday but did it this morning and iv lost 1lb!! I have been pretty bad this week (i wont list it here with all the TS people) but i honestly didn't think id lose any weight at all!!

So this week is gonna be a good week or for at least 4 days! Got a friend going away and she is having a bbq and night out so that will be a bad day but gonna be as good as i can until then! :D!

Did you gave a good week after? Too busy to post! Hope the diets going well :)

Back