Hello New to forum

megsmum

Hi

I am new to this forum and have been doing LL for 3 weeks. I am really pleased as I have lost 20 lb so far:scale:. Cant say it has been really hard as it hasnt, I am picking to much though and really need to stop that. I am trying but sometimes stuff is in my mouth before I realise. :doh:

Hoping to get lots of support and advice from the forum and chat with fellow loosers :grouphugg:

Just love the icons can you tell:party0038:

Wendy

Hi MM

20lbs is a great loss well done:clap::clap:

I've been doing LL for 10 weeks and the best advice I can give you is to try and stop the picking, it will only slow down your weight loss.

Good luck for your next week:)

Hi thankyou. I will try with the picking I am getting better.

I dont want to slow my weight loss I want to be thin as quick as poss :0))

Help were have the icons gone ???

I'm New Too

Hi Everyone,

I too am new to LL (2.5 days!) Feeling good so far but dreading going back to work next week. I teach and don't know how I'll get all that water into me - pee breaks are few and far between!

Hope to chat to some of you soon

:clap::bliss::giggle::grouphugg::thankyou::party0011::wavey::party0019::party0023:

Thankyou I have my smileys back. I am easily pleased

Doing really well today i have had a really busy morning at work come home and fed hubby and son and enjoyed my soup.

I have drunk loads of water and still need to walk the dogs whoops. Should of walked them first. I thought hubby was going to take them but he has had to go back to work. Wouldnt lie be easier if some one could invent a portable loo. :sign0131::sign0131::sign0131:

Hey megsmum and vicky-lou - welcome! :D
Pleased the picking is under control MM :)
You'll get heaps of great advice and support on here. If you click on someone's tracker you'll easily be able to create your own - great way to see your progress.
Good luck in Foundation :)

HI

I tried to do a tracker but couldnt suss it out. To much water is muggling my brain. I have since found out i cant add anything to my profile till i have posted 50 times so I have plenty of time to work it out. At least I have sussed smileys:party0011::bliss::bliss:

hi meg,

click on the tutorial section at the top and advice given there! x

Hi

Sorted thankyou

I know have a tracker and signiture. I am getting thin and clever what ever next lol

Hi

Sorted thankyou

I know have a tracker and signiture. I am getting thin and clever what ever next lol

Hi Megsmum and welcome from me :)

Well done on sorting the tracker and signature as I know it's not easy at first:D

Keep glugging that water girl.....it's the key!!...:)

Lacey xx

:confused:....not sure what you mean tippie ?

Back