Hello! new to forums...

Hi, I am new to the forum and also just starting yet another diet. I have 100lb to lose and it feels like a mammoth task. I found the site when i was searching for before and after pics to inspire me!!! I am just cuttting out all the junk foods at the moment but i will probably follow the slimming world plan. That,s all folksi feel a bit silly as i have not been on forums before!!!:eek:

Hi hun, i'm new here aswell, it is a bit daunting joining these sites at first, but everyone seems lovely and friendly on here. Good luck on your weight loss.xx

Hiya and welcome to the best support site for peepz on any diet.......we are a friendly bunch.....so dont worry if you have a question you think is silly......if you are worried we are here to help.

Good luck with your diet.......keep us posted.

Thanks for the welcome!!:) I have lost 3lb this week yippeee!!!!!:bliss: I have had success with SW a few years ago so i will prob do that from this week and now with the extra easy plan it is even simpler to follow. Good luck to all my fellow dieters xxxx

What a great idea!!This may sound silly but i find it less daunting in lbs. I can't bring myself to say how many stones i have to lose:cry:So i will take the advice but just break it down into 10's ........lol so, just 7lbs to my first target. Thanks for the tip xx:talk017:

Hi, Im new to this!
Can any one give me an idiots guide haha!
Ive been doing slimming world for about 4 months and Ive lost 2 stone 9.
Tonight was my first put on...half a pound :(
I thought i would sign up as I always end up on here through google looking for recipes/syns etc
xxx

:lost: and new and not very tech savy. how do i get the weight line, bmi line thingys up?

Back