• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello! new to forums...

Hi, I am new to the forum and also just starting yet another diet. I have 100lb to lose and it feels like a mammoth task. I found the site when i was searching for before and after pics to inspire me!!! I am just cuttting out all the junk foods at the moment but i will probably follow the slimming world plan. That,s all folksi feel a bit silly as i have not been on forums before!!!:eek:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi hun, i'm new here aswell, it is a bit daunting joining these sites at first, but everyone seems lovely and friendly on here. Good luck on your weight loss.xx

Hi there. I'm new too and am at a similar weight to you. eems like forever away but we will get there :)

sonkie

Gold Member
Hiya and welcome to the best support site for peepz on any diet.......we are a friendly bunch.....so dont worry if you have a question you think is silly......if you are worried we are here to help.

Good luck with your diet.......keep us posted.

Thanks for the welcome!!:) I have lost 3lb this week yippeee!!!!!:bliss: I have had success with SW a few years ago so i will prob do that from this week and now with the extra easy plan it is even simpler to follow. Good luck to all my fellow dieters xxxx

What a great idea!!This may sound silly but i find it less daunting in lbs. I can't bring myself to say how many stones i have to lose:cry:So i will take the advice but just break it down into 10's ........lol so, just 7lbs to my first target. Thanks for the tip xx:talk017:

Hi, Im new to this!
Can any one give me an idiots guide haha!
Ive been doing slimming world for about 4 months and Ive lost 2 stone 9.
Tonight was my first put on...half a pound :(
I thought i would sign up as I always end up on here through google looking for recipes/syns etc
xxx

:lost: and new and not very tech savy. how do i get the weight line, bmi line thingys up?