Hello new weight loss blog :D

Morning Bon - have a good day x

Well... I've been doign rubbish lately :( gah. I've not been eating the wrong things though which is one thing i suppose, but I just seem to want to eat alllll the time, and therefore I have this last week :S I just can't get food out of my mind and want to eat every minute of the day :S At least I am sticking to healthy things though, and I am still thinking to go for the healthy alternative... but I am just eating way too much I know :(

I went on the Wii Fit every night last week when I got in from work :D I was chuffed with myself, but this week... i've just been too tired!

Had another good talk with Jamie last night, he's brilliant for sorting my head out :) He's been eating better with me for acouple of weeks now, and we've banned cheese from our diets for a while as we know we eat too much of it, so have been coming up with healthier sandwich ideas :) so that's all good. And we've been doing well with our teas and that. But as i said, i still just pig out all day on whatever I have at my desk :S So we came up with us having a proper breakfast on a morning before we leave for work, and then I will buy some fruit from the market and have a bowl at my desk, that should help, we wanna cut down on the amount of bread we eat too... So it's nice doing this together :) although he so has his head sorted with food :S I have a lot to learn from him.

So I need to get my head sorted and realise that I should eat when I am hungry not when I just fancy eating something :S oh dear! Wish me luck!

Hi Bon - Chin up and don't feel bad when things aren't going as well as you'd like. This is a big old journey we're all on with lots of adventures x

Thanks Gemstone :) very kind of you. It is such a hard battle isn't it? it's weird as my head is full of sense but I just don't follow it! But it's all a learning adventure isn't it :)

Thanks again. Hope you are well :)

Well I am feeling much better about things today. I had a really good nights sleep for starters! I hadn't slept well all week so was getting more and more grumpy each day! So I feel like a new woman today, mood wise :) It's amazing how a good nights sleep makes you feel.

Last night me and Jamie went to Marks and Spencer and got lots of healthy food :) we were checking the lables and managed to find lots for our dinners at work, and teas on an evening, so I feel much better. The food we got is really nice stuff too, so I don't feel like it's a chore eating it, I am looking forward to it all instead :) woo.

Then we went to Nandos to eat out, and we both chose the most healthy thing we could and didn't even consider the hallumi burger or chips :) We went for a vegetable pitta and then they now do these nice mushed peas and mashed potato :) so we enjoyed that.

It is soooo nice having him do it with me, it is just way easier as then I don't feel rubbish that I am having to do this, it's more like it's a natural choice and we both wanna eat well kinda thing.... if that makes sense. And we are helping each other when we have a weak moment and want a midnight snack or something.

So yeah, I am feeling much better and like I can do this :D I am so fed up of being so overweight, I've never been this big ever! and I have no illness excuses anymore so I need to sort myself out!

We had breakfast this morning :) toasted bagels with extra low fat cream cheese :) and then for lunch I have some spicey parsnip soup :) So wooo.

I am not thinking about food so much too... i think when I am tired I find eating well the hardest, so I need to watch out for that in the future.

Okie. Have a nice day everyone :) We're going to see this Circus of Horrors tonight, am really scared there will be snakes there though :S argh!

Byeee :)

There you go Bon - it's not all bad x

hope the circus didn't scare you silly hon!!

sounds like the food stuff is going well. now if only i can stop eating pizza!!

abz xx

Well I am smiley :) I have been doing well I have :D It is soooo much easier having Jamie do it with me, he's really good on the willpower front so I have just been following him, it's like I don't even need to try, we've just made a lifestyle change and we are sticking to it :)

So we have nice food in the fridge, it's good having spare money to get some nice, healthy, easy food. So when we haven't time to cook we have things pre done and that stops us just grabbing something unhealthy cos it's easy.

We haven't bought any cheese for 2 weeks now, that was our main problem before, being veggie we put cheese on everything :S But there are plenty of alternatives out there, and we're discovering new things that are really yummy :D

So today I have a 3 bean salad which I would normally avoid but it's sooo nice with the mint sauce :) I like beans but don't really know what to do with them, so this is great. And then soup for lunch with one bread bun. I am only gonna have half of the soup though and have the other half tomorrow. I ate a whole tub of it before and was too full! so half with a breadbun will be better.

So yeah, i feel much better inside :) I can feel a difference. I went on the Wii Fit 3 times last week, and I am aiming for 4 nights this week.

So I feel better... I don't feel like I am dieting at all, I feel like we're just chosing the healthy options and being sensible with what our body needs... kinda thing. Which is exactly how I have wanted to be. We need to do this long term.

We did go to Pizza Hut last night with a friend, but you know what... it was the niiiicest pizza ever as we hadn't had one for so long and cos we stopped when we were full and took the rest home in a box instead of stuffng our faces with it even when we were full and therefore feeling groggy and too full and guilty! :) So it's nice seeing things like that as a treat, which is how it should be as then I enjoy it instead of feeling guilty.

So here's to a healthy Bon and Jamie :) I hope we can keep it up like this. I think having extra money cos of Jamie's job is making it easier, and I am liking the new foods we are discovering.

Well I hope everyone else is ok. Abi don't be worrying too much about things at the moment, you need to think of the baby!

Gem, thanks for the rep points, I haven't been able to rep people for a while now, perhaps I can now... Hope you're well :)

:wee: :party0049: :party0011:

Yay I've been on here for an hour now :S and I just realised that I have my first STAR :D :D :D woooooo.

Thanks for the rep Gemstone :D It won't let me rep anyone back yet though :S

Woooo, am not really sure how you get stars though? is it for over a hundred rep points or something?

:D

Reactions: abz
Hi Bon - no worries re the rep - you deserve it.

I think it's 10 of the little yellow bars but I don't know how many points x

Woah as if it's been 4 weeks since I was last on here :S oops!

Well all the dieting has gone out of the window with it being Christmas time, ha. So I've been enjoying lots of wine, Baileys, cheese and crackers, chocolates.... the list goes on!

But I feel ok about it :) am enjoy this Christmas and really looking forward to having 5 days with Jamie at home after today and then going to my parents next week :) shall be a nice festive break :)

And then it'll be back to strict dieting on the 4th January. That's my plan! 2010 is the new me year, new figure and a new job I am thinking :D sooo only a couple of small things to achieve in a year :S oh dear :S

Well I hope everyone else is well and feeling festive :D

Have a good Christmas time everyone :xmascheers:

I hope you had a great Christmas Bon and all the best for 2010 x

Hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas and the New Year is being good to you :)

Well my kinda New Years Resolution (which started yesterday when i started back at work) is to eat better and exercise more. So most nights a week I want to go on the Wii Fit, and then I want to make sure I eat more sensibley :)

I did totally over do it over Christmas :S I had sooo many roast dinners :S I cooked way too much for our Christmas dinner so we were eating it for 2 days after, then i went to Mum and Dads and they cooked us 2 roast dinners for when my sister visited, and then grandad later in the week. I also went out for a meal with old school friends to a nice Italian and had pizza :S and then on New Years day at Jamie's Mum's she cooked another roast dinner.... and then we had take away pizza and chips over the weekend....

Not to mention all the chocolates! and cheese and biscuits... etc. So gah!

But I do feel like I am well and truly ready to eat better, I want to start feeling better. My body is demanding that I eat better as i feel lathergic, sluggish and spotty! not to mention huge! I've put on 5lb over christmas according to my Wii Fit :(

Sooooooo here's to the new me! yays. I am determined and feeling good about it.

Yesterday I had a really really good day food and exercise wise :) I had soup and a salad sandwich for lunch, poached eggs and beans on toast for tea :)

And then I walked to and from work quickly, and I went on the Wii Fit for half an hour and did the boxing.

My downfalls were not havign breakfast (so i've been to the market now and got some fruit for this) and also we had left over cider last night... which put me over my amount of calories :( :(

So cutting out the drink needs to happen to :) It's Jamie's birthday next week so apart from that we're not drinking for awhile. And when i do drink for next weekend i am going to get vodka and diet drinks so it's less calories than cider :)

So sorted. I am pleased with myself and excited about feeling better soon! can't wait.

Well I hope everyone else is feeling smiley :) I shall go and catch up with people's diaries now :)

Hi Bon, thought I would drop by and say hello.

That all sounds very good and I'm sure you can do it.

Well done on the food and exercise yesterday and making your drinks less calories.

Hope you are feeling new and less sluggish soon!! x

Aw thanks Coachnomad :) lovely to see you in my diary :D and thanks very much for the kind and encouraging words! I am in determined mode, and actually enjoying eating better and exercising so far! mad i know!

Hope you're having a nice day. How's the snow with you? it's just started snowing again here in Newcastle, although it's pretty to look at it seems to be causing lots of problems for people out and about :S

We had snow most of the morning but it was fairly light and hasn't come to anything. I think we are meant to get the full brunt of it tomorrow.

I know what you mean about enjoying eating better and exercising as that's how I'm feeling at the moment too!! We must all be sending out good vibes! Long may it last x

Morning everyone :)

Wow I can't believe how much snow there is! I mean it gets like this most years at Mum and Dads out in the countryside, but I've never seen so much snow in the actual city centre! Wow! It's sooo nice walking through it and it makes that sound like cotton wool! Although it seems to be causing a lot of accidents :S I wish people wouldn't try to risk traveling in this weather...

Anyway. Diet wise I am doing good :) Had a good day yesterday, have managed to resist chocolate for 3 days now! go me!

I have fruit again for breakfast, and a jacket tattie with low fat cottage cheese and beans for lunch :) yum.

I didn't get on the Wii Fit last night though :( So i must tonight! I dont think I'll set the goal to go on it every single night, but most in the week i want to. I wont on weekends, so 4 out of 5 week nights i wanna.. i think that'll be my goal for now.

Although we're going to the pantomine on Friday :D so might not have time then. Oh well, as long as i do when i can :)

Well i hope everyone else is having a nice day and managing to keep warm in this weather :) It's so low fat hot chocolate weather :D

Back