Hello new weight loss blog :D

Hiya Bon, glad to hear you are feeling a bit better today. That sound good about reducing your hours down, when will that start?

You're welcome for the cous cous salad idea, I forgot to buy some this week!!

Hope you're having a lovely evening xx

Yay yay yay :D I went on the Wii Fit last night when I got home and I have lost those 3lbs i put on, phew! So I am back to 14 stone 13 now. I feel much better that I am back in the 14's, even if it is a just!

So i feel motivated today :D We had a lovely healthy tea, and today I have 2 pittas with veggie pate in them and some olives to snack on :)

For tea tonight its the rest of the cous cous salad and I have some goats cheese to put on it today :) yum.

I only did a short jog on the Wii Fit though once I'd weighed myself :S I am so unfit :( that was hard! I need to dedicate some time to it to build my fitness back up. I need to be realistic about this though... so when my hours change I was thinking that I would do the Wii Fit in the morning and then that'll give me more energy for the rest of the day too, so I am happy with that. And also after the exercising I can make a nice breakfast, like poached eggs on toast which I can't make at work :) so that'll help motivate me, I can't eat til i've exercised :D Also want to aim for doing it for one evening through the week for 20 minutes I'll say for now.

Haven't heard back from my boss about my hours changing yet, but it should all be ok and hopefully i'll start this week then and be off this Friday. I hope so as I have plans to do this Wii Fit thing, and then I want to get my CV in order :)

We were told last week that work's relocating, and they are moving 4 miles North of Newcastle to a business park, which was a big blow to me as currently we're right in the city centre of Newcastle and I live 15 minutes away from work and like being able to walk in and it not eating into my spare time... and it's free! When they move i'd have to get the Metro train and then walk which will mean setting off an hour earlier and also it'll cost me a Metro pass :S This isn't until December though, so I plan to take this as the push to look for something new! I have been fed up here for a long time now but never had the motivation to do anything about it before... so on Fridays it would be good to get a CV in order and look at what kinda jobs are out there....

Although it all seems a lot to take on :S calorie counting, exercising annnnnd job hunting :S

Anyway, I am in a positive mood today, and I want to keep it that way for a change!

Hope everyone else is well, I shall check diaries now :)

Good to hear that you're feeling better Bon - Take it easy though x

Morning :)

Well I am feeling rather grumpy today, I am so tired and hot :S and my boss keeps saying she'll let me know about my hours changing but she's not :S She always does this and fobs you off. Sigh. It had better be sorted so i can be off from next Friday as I have plans.

I wanna spend my Fridays on the Wii Fit and then job hunting...

Annnyway. Moan over. How is everyone? I am so glad it's Friday :D Not sure what I am doing this weekend yet, waiting to hear from Abi to see if I am going to see her or changing my train tickets. There's also a Summer Fete going on up here so we were thinking of popping to that as it sounds like fun. Also want a lie in tomorrow :)

Well hope everyone's having a happy Friday :)

Hi,

I only work Mon-Thurs- quite long days, but having three days off is fantastic. It's like I have two lives! Although it's amazing how busy my Fridays are! I have no idea how I fitted everything in when I was working five days.
Do you like the Wii Fit? Do you use it very often? I wish I was more disciplined about working out in the mornings. I have never been able to master that!
Hope you boss rings soon!

Heya lovely, I don't know how I've missed so many of your posts, but I'm back to spam again, lol.
Thanks for the pate suggestions I'll ahve to give those a bash :)

I hope that your job hunting goes well, if you don't like your job in the first place and it's only going to get worse when they move then you should definately bail. If you do stay when they move, they should be paying your travel costs anyway because it's their fault that your commute has lengthened.

I hope that everything goes well and that you enjoy your weekend :)

Hiya Bon, hope you are feeling better this evening. Any news from your boss yet? Well done on losing those 3lbs, that's brilliant :)

Glad you're enjoying your Wii fit, it's so much better when you enjoy the exercise you are doing.

Hope you're having a good evening and have a good weekend xx

Hope you're having a great weekend Bon x

just popped in to catch up... hope you are enjoying the weather - it's absolutely roasting here!

xxx

Morning :) How is everyone? hope you've all had a nice weekend?

Mine was lovely :) went to see Abi and little Izzy yesterday for the day, awwww, was so lovely to see her and Thomas and meet Izzy who is the most cutest baby ever! aw. I really enjoyed the day. Hope to go again soon :D

Well my boss spoke to me on Friday about changing my hours, and it seems it'll be ok but I just need approval from the big bosses. Am glad that the ball is now rolling and it'll be soooo nice to cut my hours down and feel like i have some sort of a life away from work! so yays. Hopefully that'll happen soon then.

And yes, I do plan to bail from here. I just don't like the idea of the traveling, it'll take time and money, and then also i'll miss being in town for my lunch break when i do all my shopping at the market and that... sigh. Sooo wish me luck! I haven't a clue what to go for :S and I hate form filling and interviews so much! but hopefully I'll find something.

Diet wise I didn't do brilliantly over the weekend :S We ordered a curry on Saturday night :( and I had a panini and smoothie with Abi, and then another bagette on the train home :S but at least I resisted wine when i got in even though Jamie and his friends were drinking :)

I didn't resist wine on Saturday though, but that is our one day a week of drinking :) so that was allowed :)

Well I shall go and check people's diaries now, see how you are all this Monday morning :)

hiya! that's good news about changing your hours - when is it likely to start (sooner rather than later for your sake)

xxx

Good news about the hours :)
Hope that the week ahead is a good one.

Thanks guys :)

Not sure when my new hours will start from... am realllllly hoping for it to start this week, but I have a feeling that it'll take a while :( am still hoping though!

God I am craving a Kit Kat! mad it is. I reallllllly want one though. And i keep thinking that I shouldn't deprive myself as i'll just have 10 tomorrow or something... but I had a brie bagette at lunch time from Pret which was about 500 calories... so I can't treat myself again! boo. I went and made a cup a soup hoping that would satisfy me enough but nope! I'll try a coffee now and then if I still can't resist i'll get one from the machine and just have half of it! I'll try resisting first though :S sigh.

Am making jacket potatos with beans and cottage cheese and salad for tea tonight, and then i'll do some extra for packed lunches tomorrow :) Yum.

Today is going soooo slowly! i've done loads of work too but I keep looking at the clock when i feel an hour's passed and it's only been 10 minutes! arrrgh. Roll on 6 o'clock.

Hope everyone's having a good day :)

Im glad its not just me that thinks this day is going slowly! Good luck avoiding the kit kat!

Boo to Sloooooow days!

I need to stop staring at the clock, that's really not helping! ha.

I avoided the Kit Kat :D well so far, ha. But I had an extra sweetener in my coffee and i think that helped stop the sweet craving :) wooo. I am impressed with myself, it's moments like this i need to sort my head around, I can't eat everything I fancy!

Lets hope home time soon arrives then. We have a friend over tonight so shall be on the Wii and have a couple of films to watch :) am looking forward to it.

Monday nearly done :) Have a nice evening eveyone :)

Hi Bon - so glad you had a good weekend. I hope you gave Izzy a lovely cuddle x

Morning :)

Gah I am knackered today :S I shouldn't be as I went to bed early enough and slept through, I think it's this heat :S and also being sat bored at work isn't helping :S I want to be in bed!

Oh well, it's a shorter day today, am here til 5 today :) Then I am going over to my friend's house for the night, should be nice.

I had a good day yesterday food wise :) am pleased with myself. I did jacket potato with beans and cottage cheese and salad for tea and I have made us lunch boxes of the same for lunch time today :) So I am looking forward to that :)

Hope everyone's having a good day today :)

Back