Hello new weight loss blog :D

Hope you're enjoying your evening Bon x

Good morning :)

Well I am in work an hour today :S still have to work til 6 though so it's gonna be a long day, sigh.

I had a nice evening at my friends though, watched a film and chatted a lot :) Didn't really manage the healthy tea though :S she is so bad! She served me a frozen pizza and garlic bread :S but i only had a quarter of the garlic bread and she went on to have lots of dark chocolate, which thankfully i dont like :D so that was ok, hee.

Got to be good today. Also decided that if i dont hear that my hours are changing this week then i am going to take this Friday as a holiday as i really want to get started with the Wii Fit and job hunting! and also next weekend i am away so can't then.... So we'll see :)

Hope everyone's having a good day today? I hope it isn't another day that drags :S this week has been so slow :S

Hope you get the confirmation you need Bon - enjoy the wii fit x

Yay yay, my boss got back to me and I have an official signed letter now saying that my reduced hours have been approved :)

So my new hours start from next week, but i've taken this Friday as a holiday anyway as I want to get started this week and I am away at my Mum and Dad's next Friday....

So I have cheered up lots! I feel much better knowing that things are going to change.

that's fantastic honey! I bet you are over the moon

xxx

Heya, awesome news about the hours! It went through surprisingly fast as well.
Well done for avoiding the kitkat :)
Hhope you have a nice day off tomorrow :)

Thanks guys :)

I am enjoying my day off :) got up at 8.20 as usual, and did some housework and had a coffee, then went on to the Wii Fit, just done 1 hour 3 minutes on it and that burnt off 258 calories :D yays! am chuffed with myself :) My legs feel like jelly though, ha.

Gonna get a shower and some breakfast/ dinner and then get on to doing my CV and job hunting.

Productive day for me :D

Oh and weigh in wise i haven't even lost a pound :( sigh. The Wii Fit said that i had just lost a little :( boo! but i feel better for exercising and i have a healthy lunch planned :) So even though i am disappointed I am being positive :)

Hope everyone's having a good day :) Have a good weekend everyone!

At least you havent put weight on! And I'm sure next week will be better, especially if you keep on working like a maniac on the wii, lol.

Have a good weekend :)

Hiya Bon, sorry I've been AWOL for a bit.

Well done for not putting on any weight and also for resisting the kit kat. Well done for getting on the Wii fit a couple of times this week and that's brilliant news about your hours.

How did the job hunting go today?

Hope you're having a lovely evening and enjoy your weekend xx

Morning everyone :) I hope you're all well?

Well I really enjoyed my day off on Friday, I was very productive :D It's a shame I am away this weekend but next weekend I shall get on with the Wii Fit and job hunting again :)

I am full of cold though :S have the most awful cough :( so haven't had much sleep, sigh. I feel pretty yuck really, wish i was in bed!

We're going to see Spamalot tonight :D I am soooo excited about it! It's what will get me through today i think, ha.

Hi Bon, glad to hear you enjoyed your productive day on Friday. Sorry to hear you're not feeling so good though, I hope it goes quickly.

Enjoy Spamalot this evening - whatever it is!!! xx

Aw thanks Nomad :)

Yeah i do think that having Fridays off work is going to make such a difference :)

Thanks, am still feeling rather yucky, but never mind.

Spamalot is a play based on Monty Python :D Eric Idol wrote it and it's meant to be hilarious, I can't wait! i love Monty Python :D :D

Ah okay, well enjoy :)

I don't want to work Fridays but I guess I have to take the work when it's there at the moment. As soon as I can get enough clients to be self employed properly then I shall not work Fridays.

Aw hope that you feel better soon bon :)
Enjoy spamalot!

Morning :)

Well I am feeling rather yuck again today :S I did sleep better though but I think that's cos i had a couple of glasses of wine at the theatre, hee. Still have my cough though :S but i got some cough sweets and they're helping :)

Spamalot was awesome :D hehe, soooo funny :) really enjoyed it.

Hi Bon, sorry to hear you're still feeling bad today. If you picture yourself being 100% well again then you can trick your body into being well.

Glad you enjoyed the theatre. I think the glasses of wine were a good idea if it helped you sleep.

Hope you have a good day today xx

Aw thanks Nomad :)

I am terrible for feeling sorry for myself :( hee.

I do think the wine is contributing to my yuck feeling today though :S sigh. But I am away at my parents from tomorrow so the temptation of wine will be gone :) I can detox while I'm there :D

Allllthough they are terrible eaters :S I am going to have to be reallllly careful, they have lots of biscuits and cakes and things :S and have them with their coffee in the afternoons, and their portion sizes are always huge. But I shall be strict with myself and also i hope to go on a few long walks while I am in the countryside :)

I did good calorie wise yesterday, even with the wine I was under my daily amount :) yays. So I am aiming for the same today, so far i've had toast and 2 coffees. Am gonna have soup and a sandwich for lunch. Then tea will be something along the lines of beans on toast since we haven't much else in the cupboards, ha.

Ah, hadn't thought about the wine contributing to the feelng bad. Hope you feel better soon.

Well done on your calories yesterday and it sounds like you've got today nailed.

Where abouts do your parents live? Have a great time and enjoy the walking xx

Back