Hello new weight loss blog :D

Urrrrgh, I want to be in bed! Sigh.

Oh well, it's the afternoon now so it isn't too long til 6 o'clock now :)

I had a brie bagette for lunch :S so not what I had wanted but the soup at the sandwich shop wasn't vegetarian which was annoying, that's 2 days in a row now and normally they are very good at having a meat and veggie option but recently it's been two meat ones :s I love brie though! but it said it was only 432 calories, so not too bad really. I do like Pret a Manger for having the calorie amounts on their signs.

Sooo beans on toast for tea it is! we get the small loaves of bread where it's around 50 calories per slice, that helps a lot as we eat a lot of sandwiches and toast.

Thanks Nomad :)

My parents live in a little village on the North Yorkshire Moors near Whitby. It's a lovely place to go back to every now and again as it's so peaceful and relaxing there. Am looking forward to getting away from it all for a weekend. Just need to be careful that i don't fall in to my old eating habbits and raid the biscuit barrel and cake tin!

Hope everyone's having a nice day today. It's so warm here, could do with a good thunder storm.

We could do with a thunder storm here too. Whitby's nice. I hope the weather stays nice so you can do the planned walking.

That's not bad calories for a brie baguette and it sounds as if you enjoyed it. Hope the next few hours fly by for you x

Thanks Nomad :)

I am feeling much better today I am :D yays. I woke up acouple of times coughing but i managed to get back to sleep ok this time, so I feel much more rested :)

I am all packed for going to my parents this evening. I am finishing work early so i can get the half 5 bus and i should be in Whitby by about half 8 and then Dad's picking me up :) aw. Am looking forward to it :)

I made a lovely, healthy tea last night, quorn mince with spices and lots of veg in a wrap :) had to eat it with a knife and fork but it was yum and very low calories :)

I'm having a day where I am not that hungry, makes a change!

Hope everyone's having a good day today :)

Hiya Bon, glad to hear you are feeling better today. Hopefully the sea air at your mum and dads will help you feel even better.

Well done on the food last night. I seem to be hungry every 5 minutes today!!!

OOOO Yorkshire I'm so jealous, it always looks so gorgeous when I see picures of it! Hope that you enjoy yourself.
Good luck resisting the siren call of the bikkie tin, you can do it!
Hope that you feel 100% better soon. If you have a sore throat warm milks and honey is awesome, still tastes nice if it's skimmed milk too.

Have fun :)

hey babes. hope you are having a fab time with your folks. i miss getting on here more often. i guess it is becoming apparent how often i wasn't working whilst at work :D

abz xx

Hi Bon - sorry you have had such a yuk week with your cold. So glad you are feeling better now x

Morning everyone :) thanks for the nice messages!

I did have a nice weekend, was lovely to get away and be in the countryside, it really is so beautiful there and I really didn't appriciate that when I was growing up!

I did so well food wise too! wooo, I am so proud of myself! they have cakes and biscuits every day but I said a polite No Thank You :) I did have a Blue Riband one day though, but I think that's ok :) They also always have desserts and I only joined them once and had strawberries but i didn't have the cream on them that i was offered. So I am proud.

Didn't manage to get for a walk though :( but was nice sitting in Mum and Dad's conservatory reading :) One of my sisters came down for the afternoon on Saturday too.

I feel really huge though :( there is a full length mirror in my bedroom there and it was awful what i saw in there! I can't believe how much i have let myself go :( Suppose it's good motivation though, although tbh I just want to curl up in bed with a huge chocolate bar when i see things like that, ha. But I am determined and am going to have a good day today :D

I am going to my sister's in Whitby in the middle of August so I have to be thinner for then as we've promised each other and she's doing really well :D Then there is the Lakes holiday in 4 weeks! argh!

Hi Bon - I'm so glad you had a good time x

Big mirrors are horrendous, aren't they! We have two awful ones in the bathroom, I have taught myself not to look when I'm having a shower. Otherwise I would weep!
Good on you for all that resistance!

Well I've just had me lunch and am stuffed :) I didn't have breakfast in the end, just a coffee, so i went for another brie baggette from Pret :) also got some Miso Soup, it's soooo tasty and yummy and only 34 calories! so I shall be getting that more often. So today i've had less than 500 calories :D

Yes, Minusfour full length mirrors should be banned! Usually the only time i see all of my body at once is when i am clothes shopping, which is why i only do that once in a blue moon!

Hope everyone's having a nice day today :) It's hot in the office :S i wish it would thunder so it'd cool down a bit!

Hiya Bon, glad to hear you had a good weekend and that you managed to resist. Shame you didn't manage a walk though. I know what you mean about full length mirrors too :-(

Hope your day hasn't been too bad and you have a good evening and cool down a bit xx

I don't like full length mirrors either but I have one on the landing to make sure I've got my trousers on the right way (Nomad will understand that) x

Morning everyone :) hope you're all well?

Well I am rather tired today, we went to the cinema last night and the film didn't finish until 12.45pm! so it was a rather late night... Oh well, it's Wednesday already :)

Roll on my day off on Friday! I want to get on the Wii Fit and I've seen a couple of jobs I wouldn't mind applying for.

I'm munching on cherries for breakfast :) I think they're a bit past their best but still nice.

I shall go and catch up with everyone's diaries now :)

Mornin' Bon - Sadly, that day the mirror didn't tell me what was wrong - Taz and Nomad did x

I can't believe you didn't notice Gem!!!

Hiya Bon, what film did you go and see? Blimey, that is a late night, I hope you manage an earlier one tonight.

That's good news about the jobs, good luck.

Hope you're having a good day xx

Back