Hello new weight loss blog :D

i was eying up one with the cup underneath last week. it was red with white polka dots :D and there was another red one... but then i am a bit nuts about red... :S

hope your fridays off are doing you good honey :) i have just been in touch with helen and we are going to meet up one evening a week and weigh each other and have a good natter :) it's about time i got my act together i think...

abz xx

Hey, hope that your weekend is going well :)

Hey guys, good morning :)

Well I hope you all had a nice weekend? with lots of tea from tea pots by the sounds of it!

My weekend was very good and lots of fun but sooo tiring! Friday was good, got up and went on the Wii Fit for a couple of hours, then applied for an admin job with the council, ok so not a very exciting job but the money is decent.. so will see.

Then Sarah came over and we went to this art exhibition opening, which was sooo much fun as there was a giant ball pool!! the idea was that it made you sit and look at the paintings you see, so we went in with our glasses of wine and didn't get out all evening, ha, I so want one at home as it was really relaxing and comfy!

Then we went in to town and met up with Nathan who is leaving :( sad it is, was a good night though and i managed to resist drinking :D

We were out til about 1am though and had to get up at half 7 to get the bus to meet Jamie's mum to go to the maze :S

York Maze is sooo great! I loved it last year and this year, there is loads to do and the maze is huge and took us an hour and a half to get round :D We also went on a tractor ride where there were people dressed as monkeys who squirted water at you! got soaked! There is loads to do there as well as the maze, it's a good day out.

Then in the evening we went out for Ailsa's birthday which was a fun, drunken night with lots of dancing :) Then we stayed at hers and on the Sunday we all went to Nature's World which is a big nature reserve, we took her 3 year old daughter who is so much fun! very tiring but we had loads of fun hiding in the little maze there from her, and on the go-karts and the big slides and things, ha, was great.

Didn't get home til 8 last night :S So we watched the rest of Sherlock on the tv and went to bed and I slept like a log!

Soooo tired today! Wish it wasn't back to work time, but i shouldn't complain as i've had an awesome weekend.

It was lots of exercise too, loads of walking around and running around with the 3 year old! :D Fun exercise is the best kind! Apart from the alcohol we did well food wise, so i am happy with myself.

Hope everyone is well today and enjoying their Monday morning?

Sherlock....the cliffhanger....*sob* lol.

Glad you had such a fab weekend, you were on the go a bit huh. I bet you will have lost some weight after chasing after a 3year old!

Good luck with the work week. Hope that you get that job that you applied for ;)

Thanks Pink :)

Yeah i know! whhhhy have they left it on a cliffhanger? is there another series or what? i need to research this...

Yeah after all the walking around the maze and then the nature reserve, i've had rather a lot of exercise this week, and it's been fun so was the best kind!

Well I am not too bothered by the job, it's a weird application actually, you submit all your details and then they keep you on record and match you up with any admin jobs they think you'd be good at, so it's not an actual job as such... will see if anything comes of it, but thought it was a good place to start since i have no idea what i wanna do!

Well this morning's been so slow :( sigh. I hate Mondays. It's nearly lunch time now though, phew!

Hope everyone's Monday is more fun than mine!!

Hiya Bon, glad you had such a good weekend and well done on the exercise and the food.

What job do you do at the moment? What would be your dream job?

I'm not having much more fun than you by the sound of it but hey ho, it's all money in the bank :)

Hi Bon,

Glad to hear you had such a great weekend! The balloon pool sounds fantastic, I reckon I would have stayed in there too.
I love mazes! I wanted to have my wedding at one, (so all the guests could literally get lost), but OH nixed the idea!
It is freezing, freezing, freezing here, where is our spring? And we are having a federal election, both sides mudslinging to the max, I start reading the paper at about page 15 these days! I am a little whinger tonight, aren't I? Mm, sorry, not been the best of days. Hope yours is better!

Thanks Nomad, it was a good weekend and i keep reminding myself of that while I am moaning here at work today, sigh. Could time go any slower?!!!

Humm at the moment I work for an advertising company who database adverts, so I do data entry basically and scan adverts after :( it's beyond boring and really not interesting in the slightest, in fact it sends me insane seeing so many adverts in my days here! :( I only started here as my friend got me the job, then i just kinda stayed :S Suppose if i hadn't of been ill for that year i would of started looking for somewhere else a long time ago.

Noooo idea what my ideal job would be though, that's the problem :S I did HR at Uni but definatly don't wanna go into that! I love researching and learning new things, and I like the idea of achieving something with my days... maybe helping people would be nice.... So *sigh* am not sure... Something in a museum perhaps, or in the Tourist Information office....

Hi Minusfour, thanks for popping by. Sorry to hear you're having a bad day too, ha, I am in a right moany mood too! Where abouts do you live then? sounds like Australia to me? Ha i love the idea of a wedding in a maze, hee, would be good fun. It is certainly an idea for us... we also like Alnwick Garden's tree house... but it's such a hard decision to make! Where did you get married in the end then?

Right, suppose I should get back to work :S not done much today at all. Was meant to go to the scanning dept but there are no free machines. Roll on 6 o'clock so i can cheer up!

Morning :)

Well i had a good day food wise yesterday :) Jamie made us a veg curry for tea which was very low calorie and really tasty :) yum.

I've brought in 2 quorn chicken salad breadbuns for lunch, so I am all set for another good day :) Am going out with a friend after work, but I shall get something like beans on toast or poached eggs on toast for tea and lots of cups of tea :) so that's all good.

The sun is shining today :) Am still feeling a bit.... meh... though. I am just so sick of this job :S i used to find it ok but lately it's really getting to me, sigh. Oh well, I shall try and cheer myself up, I want a nice day :)

Hope everyone's well today?

Hiya Bon, well done on the food. I think that can happen in a job. If you know you are looking for something else, the one you're in starts to get more and more unbearable.

Enjoy your evening out tonight xx

Hi sweet heart,

You are right on the money, Australia it is. Hope your day got better!

How long have you been in your job? Why don't you want to work in HR?

I'm having a lot of problems with one of my staff at the moment, so sadly I'm reading heaps of HR material.

Dear Bon- you don't know how lucky you are! I have just written, and then deleted, an analysis of the industrial relations laws in Australia over the past twenty years! I like you waaaay too much to subject you to that darling girl!

I think I'd better be making a move towards bed!

Hehe, thanks guys. Yes it certainly feels like that Nomad, now that i have my heart set on doing something interesting with my days I am finding here unbearable :( esp as I have little work at the moment, we always get a summer lull as there are less adverts in summer, sigh.

Wow Minusfour, I bet Australia is an amazing place to live :) my friend from work has just been visiting the West Coast for her 30th birthday, sounds like she's had a wonderful time and not wanting to leave today!

Humm well to be honest I only went into HR at Uni as my Mum wanted me to and I found it easy enough at college... I really wanted to do psychology but she was against that and I thought that HR would be more about the psychology at work, and I made my dissertation that but the rest of it was way too business oriented to interest me, sigh, nooo idea why I didn't drop out, I hated Uni and didn't really go very often since there was no interest in the subject :( But I managed to scrape a pass and I suppose HR on my CV certainly looks good.

Well I had my lunch, 2 breadbuns with quorn chicken salad, a packet of Quavers and a Miso Soup :) I am stuffed! and it was all about 400 calories :D I am getting better at going for the healthy option so am finding i can still eat a decent lunch. Decided I will have either soup or beans on toast for tea with Heather, so i will have had a good day today again :)

Right, well back to work it is... Have a good day everyone :)

There will be another series of Sherlock, was confirmed yesterday, yay! The main writer is doing doctor who atm though, so it might be a while, I'm assuming they'll do it for Christmas or something. Woop!

Well done on all of your healthy meals hun! That's bound to help :)

Sorry you're hating your job at the moment, but hey, it's money right? Don't you remember being skint at uni and living in your overdraft, not good times man, lol.

You should defo look into careers in care or something, even if you only do it for a while before moving on it's some more skills to add to the cv whilst you work out what you really want to do.

x

Hi Bon,

Nothing like a day with not quite enough to do- it drags on and on, oh, it can feel like it lasts a week. And then you have to face it the next day. Is it possible to ask for some extra duties to fill in your time during the lull? Slacking around is good, but not for long!
Your eating sounds excellent, good on you!
Australia is a great place to live, in lots of ways. Probably it's biggest drawback is it's distance to anywhere- the trips I'm reading about are making me drool!
Hope your work day flies, and then time slows down!

hey babes. sounds like you are doing fabulously :) did you have a good time with heather? sorry i haven't had chance to reply to your email yet. this is a flyby as me and iz are off to the hospital for a checkup in a wee while.

i started slimming world again today. so wish me luck!!

abz xx

Hey guys, thanks for the kind messages :)

My days here do feel like a chore at the moment, sigh. But I managed to find lots of work to do until about 4 today, so I feel more cheery today :) the day flew by! Yeah I could get trained in something else while there isn't much of my work to do, but the thing is it's all mind numbingly boring whatever i do, sigh.

Thanks Pink, yeah I agree, I think i need to bite the bullet and just go for something! If i dont like it then oh well I can find something else again, it'll all be good experience.

I have a few museums and places to send my cv to on Friday, so i am looking forward to doing that and seeing if anyone gets back to me :) There are a few local places I've thought about that i'd like to work at, so that's something, I'll see if there are any jobs going at them.

Well this morning I got to work to discover that there was no water in our office! which meant no coffee or drinking water! I just can't do without my morning coffee so I went to Costa which is just next door and got a skimmed latte :) but I also got a nutty flapjack for breakfast, and not until after I'd eaten it did i check the calories! doh! and it was over 400 for the tiiiiiiny piece! gutted i was! But i've managed to recover and just had this soup from Pret A Manger for lunch which was only 156 calories and soooo yummy, it was butternut squash and spinach, really tasty it was :) So i've had under 650 calories for the day (with coffees) and the flapjack was filling so haven't felt very hungry :) I am making a salad for tea too, so i've been good today again :) yays.

Hope everyone's had a lovely day and enjoy your evenings :)

well done on having another good day babes :D fantastic :D

day one of my slimming world mission has gone well today too, so am hoping i manage to continue.

abz xx

Morning Bon x

Back