Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hello newbie here

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by Kateweston, 27 December 2008 Social URL.

1. Kateweston

Kateweston Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hello everyone, hope you all had a good christmas and that your all going to have an even better new year.

Well, i hate starting exercise programmes but from past experience when i get into it, after a couple of weeks i love it. I work in an office based enviroment where all i really do from 9 to 5 is sit on my bum, so it's no wonder that combined with eating rubbish has caused the pounds to creep on.

Anyway, i live 2 miles away from work, so my plan is to walk there and back every day. That is 20 miles a week. I'm also a member of a gym so i'll go there four times a week , however i'm not going to kill myself.

Anyway i'll keep you all updated.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Hello and welcome Kate :wavey:

4. preetone

preetone Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.47%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    thats a good plan, i live 9miles away. its a goal that by the summer i will be fit enough to bike to work. also i have never been on a bike on roads, so wud need to build confidence/skill. this was also a goal last year, so im hoping ill get closer to it this time.

Good luck

5. ChristieK

ChristieK Queen of Cats

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(18.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    WW PP
    Hi Kate; sounds like a good plan! I telecommute (work from home) so I sit in front of a computer daily, getting to the gym really helps me!

6. Maffie

Maffie Full Member

Start Weight:
    86.9kg
    Current Weight:
    83.8kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    3.1kg(3.6%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Kate I live in Manchester too, I cycle to work and back daily hoping to extend the trip home to get extra exercise as I get fitter

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.