Hello - newbie to SW!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Reander, 29 May 2014.

1. Reander

Reander Well-Known Member

I have been lurking this forum a while now since it's so helpful, so thought i'd finally come out of the shadows and introduce myself!

I'm 28 and joined Slimming world a month ago. I'm finding it quite effective so far, 17lbs down as of this evenings weigh in. I started at 18st 13.5lbs which was a bit heavier than I thought I was! I lost about 2 st a few years ago calorie counting but gradually it's crept back on and i'm determined to lose it this time. I find I gain weight very easily as I have m.e. and can do next to no activity most days, but I know I ate far too much junk food too so I can't blame it on that completely.

Anyway, i'm looking forward to using the forum and (hopefully) losing weight and becoming healthier!
  2. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Welcome Reander and good luck with Slimming World.

I have moved your thread to the SW forum as it will get more attention here.

Well done on your brilliant weight loss:happy096:

If you need any help please ask:)
  3. Jemima Doll

Jemima Doll Well-Known Member

Welcome Reander,

Sounds like you are doing amazingingly well(17lbs off in a month!), you'll find lots of help and support on here....good luck x
    Mini likes this.
  4. *EB*

*EB* Well-Known Member

Hey! I started in the 18's too so know how you feel - I think SW is a great way of losing weight and you are doing SO well already! Well done x
  5. Reander

Thank you guys, nice to 'meet' you all :)
  6. Maria

Maria Was born to shop

well done on your losses so far! :)

good ode luck with your SW journey.
  7. Reander

Thank you Maria!