Hello? Testing....

sweetie darling

Eye on the prize...
Hi all,
was v pleased when I googled ''weight loss support forums'' & a few options popped up!! My battle with loosing weight is a long & complicated but prolly not v interesting story! But to cut it short I'm fed up with trying to do it alone... so I'm hoping that maybe this site will put me in touch with a few like minded girlies all with the same mission & we can help each other out??
Anyways... if my tickerwhatsitdooberry works then as you can see, I have a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong way to go!!!!

Last edited:
Oops, sorry :(
Hope I got it right now. Thanks for the info (I didn't read enough of the instructions!)

Hi Lisamac, looks like you've been pretty successful! well done! :)
I'm rubbish with following diets & going to weekly clubs, I'm not organised enough to plan a red or green day & always managed to convince myself it was ok to use your full days points allowance on chips or chocolate!!!!

Back in Aug 2005 - June 2006 I managed to loose 6 stone, basically through some steely will power (that appears to have gone on a permanant holiday from me now tho!) I was eating a really low fat diet & became some unrecognisable gym bunny (I used to be queen of excuses to get out of PE at school!!) Anyways, thru general feeling a bit pants about life & a few downers getting the better of me I've foolishly managed to let the lbs pile back on... sooooo back to it again. (Although hoping my hair doesn't fall out thos time!!!!, think t was a low fat affects your oestorgen levels or something, my thick curly hair went thin & straight!! weird!!) Anyways, I digress.
Good luck to you too! Really looking forward to having the support from people on here, I really think it'll make the difference!!
:)

Good luck!

I am new 2 so I know how you are feeling!

xxx

Good luck Sweetie Darling!! I am also a newbie and have been very disgruntled by weight loss attempts in the past. On slimmers world now so we shall see... xx

Back