Hello, thinking of returning!

Broox159

My name is Natalie, im 27 and have about 4 stone to lose!
I have tried ww in the past and also various other diets and i just cant seem to stick to anything!
Last january i tried the Cambridge diet, i was only 13st 6 then, that didnt work out and i think a combination of chopping and changing diets, ive tried Atkins and Calorie Counting, had led to me gaining 2 stone since Jan 2011!

I am planning on going to WW on Sunday to get all set and then starting the plan Monday, wish me luck ladies!

good luck broox i,m going for my 4th weigh in tomorrow i have lost 8.5 lbs and have.nt felt hungry at all it has been easy and enjoyable i eat the same as the rest of the family just a lot less and less alcohol

welcome back! Good luck with your first WI. propoints is much of a better diet than previous versions of the plan, much more liveable... you CAN follow it or the rest of your life. I'll follow your journey and if you need help, please ask xx

Thanks for the replies ladies! I have worked out im allowec 35 daily PP, so im gonna start today, get a bit of a kickstart before i go and weigh in tomorrow! I think i might start a diary...or is it possible for this to be moved to the diary section?

Back