1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello to all of you out there!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Craftyfox, 15 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Craftyfox

Craftyfox New Member

I am going for a Gastric Bypass on the NHS and have had my second appointment at the hospital.
    Very excited and a bit nervous.
    This is my first day with you all and I have a lot to read about from your postings.

Keep cheerful
    John

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. ast

ast Well-Known Member

Hi
    Welcome to minimins! :welcome:
    Good luck with your bypass!

4. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Welcome to our Community John :)

We have a section on the site that is related to weightloss surgery and many members who have personal experience.

I hope you will find it helpful to you and enjoy browsing around all we have to offer on Minimins :D

Lacey..xx :)

5. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Welcome to minimins. Good luck on your weight loss journey and your op

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Well-Known Member

:welcome: to minimins. best of luck with your op hun xx

7. Jennifer

Jennifer Well-Known Member

hey there i hope ur op goes well, it worked really well for my autie x =)

8. charliegirl

charliegirl Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to Minis, I had gastric bypass last saturday and in my first week lost 9lb dispite the swelling etc. Minis is a great place to be for support and advice, I dont know how I would of managed without it....xx

9. Jax123

Jax123 Well-Known Member

Hi and :welcome: to Minimins. Good luck with yr op

10. IreneH

IreneH Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with your surgery

Irene xx

11. Starlight

Starlight Well-Known Member