Hello to you all

kymsey

On a journey !
Hi everyone, been reading your posts and you all seem really kind. I'm new here today, started dieting 3 weeks ago lost 10lbs so far (slimming world) but doing it on my own at home just using book so really looking for help and any advise would be marvelous!!:character00148: I will log on everday, current weight now 13stone 11lbs, looking to get to 10stone 7lbs:bliss:thanks everone x

Welcome to minimins, our friendly forum. Good luck on ur weight loss journey. There is a SW section on minimins where there are others who are following the diet. Well done on ur 10lbs lost so far. Keep it up.

welcome! you'll like it here - although we're all on different diets we're essentially in the same boat so we all know how hard it is! :) congrats on your 10lbs - thats brilliant. I've done slimming world before so i know the ropes, but currently on WW as I'm a buggar for oversized portions! (oops :))

good luck with the rest! :) xxx

well done on your 10lbs weight loss and all the best with your weight loss journey, keep posting and let us know how ya get on!!

Welcome to Minimins :) Good luck with SW

hi and welcome!
Well done on the 10 lbs, and good luck, keep us posted!

Back