Hello *waves*

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by thedogsmother, 17 February 2011 Social URL.

1. thedogsmother

thedogsmother New Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.2%)
    Diet:
    low fat/ low calorie
    Hi, Im Gill and Im from West Yorks, Ive been overweight for most of my life and yo yo dieted and now at 39 years old Im officially fed up of it all, I have been dieting properly for 3 weeks next monday and at first it was hard but Im finding it easier now. Im not on any official diet (belive me Ive tried loads:eek:) Im just cutting as much fat out of my diet as I can and sticking to 1000 calories a day. Ive got sooooo much still to loose but Im going to do this. Ive joined mainly because Ive got so many diet related questions and looking through the posts before I joined you all seem like friendly people:).

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi gill welcome to minimins u will get lots of help,advice and support on here good luck losing the lbs i will look in now and again to see how ur doing :)

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck on your weight loss journey

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.