Hello *waves*

yappy

Hi guys, my name is Sarah and I started the Cambridge diet yesterday on the sole source programme. Got through day one ok, kept wanting to eat but it was more through habit than hunger. I managed not to cheat so I feel inspired that I can get through the next few days before ketosis starts without giving in. I've tried various diets before but always cheated - the reason I opted for this diet this time is because of how rigid it is. I know that I can't deviate away from the cambridge foods and I think this is what I need to keep me on track.

hello everyone,
I started taking reductil on the 20th of Aug, I definitely have seen some weight loss and it has helped my food binges!!lol (i tend to eat for the sake of it) but the last few nights when i go to bed i became very anxious and had shortness of breath it lasts for about 10 mins and has become very worrying i have an appointment booked with doc but chemist said this is quite normal for a few weeks...has anyone had this problem? and any success stories from reductil...thanks in advance
samx

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome to minis and god luck with CD x

Welcome to Minimins :)

Sarah, I know I am being particularly thick but whats that at the end of your ticker?
Lynne x

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, now I can see it. lol
Lynne x

hiya & welcome. good luck on your journey.

Back