Hello WeMitts

bexnkev

Silver Member
Hi All,
Thought I'd say hi. My name is Bex and I've been on LL since the end of november. I've lost just over 3 stone already but I have another 9/10 stone to go!! so I'm gonna be around for a while! At the moment I'm in the 'zone' and doing really well but we all know how quick that can change so I'm trying to set myself up a network in preparation for any difficult days that come. Of course, I'd also like to give any support I can too x

Hi Bex :)

Well done on the weight you've lost so far!!! and good luck with the rest of your journey!! There will always be someone around here to listen/have a chat !!

I have about the same as you to lose... when are you "planning" to finish??

My husband is taking me to Dominican republic in november on a 5 * hol to celebrate. I'm hoping to be nearly there (or there would be nice!!) by then. I know it's possible with lighterlife so I'm sticking with it! I'm also doing a sponsored slim at the moment as well which helps to keep the focus (finish that on 15th may) then the rest of my weight loss is for me alone x
I hope you achieve what you want too and no doubt well talk more!!!

Thanks slinky. I tried slimming world and lost quite a bit but didn't keep it off. I decided to do Lighterlife cos I had a serious health scare when they thought I was having heart failure... I'm 34 years old!!! I wanted to live and decided to do something drastic about me weight (it wasn't heart failure but a virus!). I actually find LL easier than conventional diets because I don't have to think about what I'm eating. I know I have my 4 packs and I'm done! My thinking is changing alot too... I know I'm not only going to succeed this time but I'm going to keep it off too!!

Back