Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hello WeMitts

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by bexnkev, 12 January 2008 Social URL.

1. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi All,
    Thought I'd say hi. My name is Bex and I've been on LL since the end of november. I've lost just over 3 stone already but I have another 9/10 stone to go!! so I'm gonna be around for a while! At the moment I'm in the 'zone' and doing really well but we all know how quick that can change so I'm trying to set myself up a network in preparation for any difficult days that come. Of course, I'd also like to give any support I can too x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lighterlifeclaire

lighterlifeclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    24st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Tesco Diets/ Calorie Counting
    Hi Bex :)

Well done on the weight you've lost so far!!! and good luck with the rest of your journey!! There will always be someone around here to listen/have a chat !!

I have about the same as you to lose... when are you "planning" to finish??

4. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    My husband is taking me to Dominican republic in november on a 5 * hol to celebrate. I'm hoping to be nearly there (or there would be nice!!) by then. I know it's possible with lighterlife so I'm sticking with it! I'm also doing a sponsored slim at the moment as well which helps to keep the focus (finish that on 15th may) then the rest of my weight loss is for me alone x
    I hope you achieve what you want too and no doubt well talk more!!!

5. lighterlifeclaire

lighterlifeclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    24st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Tesco Diets/ Calorie Counting
    Wow... no doubt you'll be there by November!! Fittin into those teeny weeny bikini's!! lol

6. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck Bex! I have around 8 stone to lose and I'm doing it on SW so it will be slower than yours no doubt- however a diet is either quick OR easy and I wouldn't want to be in your shoes so keep it up!

7. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks slinky. I tried slimming world and lost quite a bit but didn't keep it off. I decided to do Lighterlife cos I had a serious health scare when they thought I was having heart failure... I'm 34 years old!!! I wanted to live and decided to do something drastic about me weight (it wasn't heart failure but a virus!). I actually find LL easier than conventional diets because I don't have to think about what I'm eating. I know I have my 4 packs and I'm done! My thinking is changing alot too... I know I'm not only going to succeed this time but I'm going to keep it off too!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.