• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello WL Buddies..

ITS

S: 15st5lb C: 15st5lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 34.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I am 34 F and in low 200 lbs in weight. Started the journey of weightloss. Planning to get desired results in a year.
My idea is to eat veggies/fruits/sprouts/seeds/yogurt and some whole grains and H2O with some walking and yoga. Hope I will make it with all your wonderful support. It is great to be here!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 13st5lb C: 11st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 22.1 Loss: 2st5lb(17.65%)
Welcome! I'm sure you can do it. Make sure you also include plenty of protein, so that your body doesn't metabolise your muscle. Otherwise you'll lose weight, but you might get flabby - Eek!

Yogurt and seeds are great for that, and wholegrains are a source of protein too - just remember to combine pulses and wholegrains to obtain complete proteins. (I gather you're a veggie?)

SL x

ITS

S: 15st5lb C: 15st5lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 34.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thanks for the support. I am converting to veggie. I am planning to get 65 grams of protein. would that be enough?! Thank you for the tips. :)

Also what are the things i need to do in this forum to get more support?

S: 13st5lb C: 11st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 22.1 Loss: 2st5lb(17.65%)
Yeah, post a diary for general advice, and if you have any urgent questions, start a specific thread.

I'm not sure how much protein you need (I have LOADS, like 100g a day at least), so maybe start a thread about it? Someone is bound to know! Ooh, have you tried Quinoa? It's a wholegrain which has complete proteins, you boil it just like rice.

Good luck!