Hello WL Buddies..

ITS

I am 34 F and in low 200 lbs in weight. Started the journey of weightloss. Planning to get desired results in a year.
My idea is to eat veggies/fruits/sprouts/seeds/yogurt and some whole grains and H2O with some walking and yoga. Hope I will make it with all your wonderful support. It is great to be here!!

Welcome! I'm sure you can do it. Make sure you also include plenty of protein, so that your body doesn't metabolise your muscle. Otherwise you'll lose weight, but you might get flabby - Eek!

Yogurt and seeds are great for that, and wholegrains are a source of protein too - just remember to combine pulses and wholegrains to obtain complete proteins. (I gather you're a veggie?)

SL x

Thanks for the support. I am converting to veggie. I am planning to get 65 grams of protein. would that be enough?! Thank you for the tips. :)

Also what are the things i need to do in this forum to get more support?

Hi and welcome. Good luck with your plan. You could start a dairy thread so that fellow members can support you.

Irene xx

Yeah, post a diary for general advice, and if you have any urgent questions, start a specific thread.

I'm not sure how much protein you need (I have LOADS, like 100g a day at least), so maybe start a thread about it? Someone is bound to know! Ooh, have you tried Quinoa? It's a wholegrain which has complete proteins, you boil it just like rice.

Good luck!

Back